What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

carcharias

Immortal
I love how Parker put a shoulder charge on him and he just kept running.

He had the entire Qld pack rattled at the end but especially Parker. He tried that shoulder charge, ran in to provide help for Thaiday who wouldn't let go of Klemmer after a scrum and then tried to start 2 fights with him. But that whole time Klemmer simply didn't give a f**k and just kept on going

Parker was on the radio this morning having a sook about Klemmer.
He reckons he said something to him that was not nice.
hahaha
Then when asked what Klemmer said he wouldn't say and tried to use the "leave it on the field" excuse.
If that is the case why did he even discuss it?
I usually don't mind Parker but man what a pussy show he put on this morning.
He crapped on about how they didn't get the 50/50 calls...but then said the best team won.
Has a cry without trying to look like he was having a cry.

Kiwi

First Grade
hahaha
Then when asked what Klemmer said he wouldn't say and tried to use the "leave it on the field" excuse.
He crapped on about how they didn't get the 50/50 calls...but then said the best team won.
Stop trying to make it look like you're not having a cry while you have a cry about him not having a cry

Packy

Bench
hahaha

I heard him on the QLD Triple M sat morn show and my god you could almost hear the tears hit the floor. It was hilarious.

QLD are afraid of Klemmer and it shows.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
qld supporters doing a corey in this thread

442880-04ca1708-b98c-11e3-9580-78f49dffd642.jpg

Shorty

Staff member
Whether a player is a grub often comes down to what team someone supports. If Klemmer was from qld he would be the new Tallis, if Slater was a blue he'd be their greatest ever FB. I reckon every team has grubs. Cancels itself out.

Klemmer plays like a beast. He brings the same stuff as James Graham, Myles, JWH, Jeremy. Smith and Beau Scott, and Sam Burgess last year. He's willing to get dirty and it suits origin perfectly. It gives team mates confidence and makes opponents, like Parker, question themselves.
No he's grubby as f**k, full on punching people in tackles is about as grubby as you can get.

Great grunt for NSW but if he keeps it up I see him being a penalty magnet.

Last edited:

MuTT

Juniors
No he's grubby as f**k, full on punching people in tackles is about as grubby as you can get.

Great grunt for NSW but if he keeps it up I see him being a penalty magnet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade

Kiwi

First Grade
f**king typical one eyed blues fans, leave out the part where Parker only says it stemmed from something earlier in the game and then goes on to praise the kid rather than drag out something that is nothing. The only people making a big deal out of it are the media and some stupid fans.

As someone said earlier how a player is viewed is largely dependant on who they play for.

ek999

First Grade
When Parker doesn't want to tell anyone what he did just that he did something it makes it a bit hard to judge Klemmer. For all we know Klemmer just told him that he had better tattoos than Parker and his hair looks stupid.

carcharias

Immortal
f**king typical one eyed blues fans, leave out the part where Parker only says it stemmed from something earlier in the game and then goes on to praise the kid rather than drag out something that is nothing. The only people making a big deal out of it are the media and some stupid fans.

As someone said earlier how a player is viewed is largely dependant on who they play for.

haha