What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Warner behaviour

JJ

Immortal
JJ having a sook after being beaten by Australia.

Now there's a change.

Just as well he didn't kick up the arse hey DK.

We haven't played Australia since we beat you I'm Hobart.

Lillee ref eh, yeah not one if the great man's finer moments, another example of a quicker witted opponent getting the better of a sledging encounter? Theoretically, of course

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Davey is such a quietly spoken gentleman, how can you not believe him ?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I can feel this little Davey merkin scoring a match winning century in the WC to knock New Zealand out of the tournament to spite the Kiwis in this thread.

Its written in the stars

Yeah ok he lost his rag though and it was ugly and not what cricket needs

I've loved watching Australian cricket for many years but it seems now most series involving them are full of ugly shit that's not needed and this low life is front and centre while calling for truces writing kiddies books and talking about playing for his deceased friend. He needs help

Most people agree with the first statement, although I can understand why he'd want to know what's being said.

For a bloke you supposedly don't care about you can't help laying the boot in whenever the chance is on offer though. Perhaps you need help.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Calling someone a monkey is fine but don't you dare ask someone to say what they said to you in English it is the height of racism and not what cricket needs lol.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
So do I but looks like they cant exchange pleasantries on the pitch anymore

shame

It seemed to me (judging by Warner's comments) that the issue was that Warner 'walked to' Sharma, instead of just walking to his fielding spot- sort of the equivalent of running in to a fight to get involved.

vvvrulz

Coach
It seemed to me (judging by Warner's comments) that the issue was that Warner 'walked to' Sharma, instead of just walking to his fielding spot- sort of the equivalent of running in to a fight to get involved.

When I saw the clip I didn't hear the English jibe, but clearly Warner (and Maxwell) went out of their way to rip into Rohit for something that had nothing to do with either of them. I don't know if "Speak English" is all that racist to be honest, really immature and juvenile yes but any sensible person should laugh it off at the sheer stupidity of a remark like that.

All this 'sledging' is getting real old, these guys are acting like dumb school kids.
At least have a legit reason to be mouthing off.

Rohit being made out to be Mr. Clean in all this but he's not afraid to open his big mouth either.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maxwell went in to separate them, must have been a different video over the ditch.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYov6yCa8E

Nope. That was Bailey.

Maxwell said something to Sharma, but I doubt (by the look of it) that it was anything problematic.

I dont know if thats all of it, there appears to be some missing, Maxwell just walks past them in that one and doesn't appear to do anything.

The one I recall was Maxwell in between to 2 protagonists and he has a hand up pushing both of them apart, unless I'm mistaking it for some other incident.

Meth

Staff member
I dont know if thats all of it, there appears to be some missing, Maxwell just walks past them in that one and doesn't appear to do anything.

The one I recall was Maxwell in between to 2 protagonists and he has a hand up pushing both of them apart, unless I'm mistaking it for some other incident.

hmm, not sure.

In any event, as far as my recollection of the incident, and going by this video, Maxwell neither intervened or was an aggressive protagonist.