What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delta Goodrem OMG

leaguerules

Juniors
I have always found her gorgeous.
She was on Rove last night she is gorgeously hot:crazy: :crazy: . And an awesome personality:cool: .

Sexy new music film clip

Simo

First Grade
I gave her first album a go as she seemed to actually have talent compared to the other neighbours pop stars (musical talent that is).

However hearing her latest song on the radio sends me into a celine dion type coma.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
0,,5607772,00.jpg

:thumb

McLovin

Staff member
What's her new song called?? I might youtube it to see what all the hype's about...

macavity

Referee
pity she cant sing.

she can open her mouth, but only for me to put things in it

/andrew dice clay moment

Mr Saab

Referee
She has a voice that would make a phone sex worker proud (talking voice, not singing)

pantherz9103

First Grade
I once went to the same school as Delta so I've followed her career a little bit simply for that reason but not even heard or seen much of this new image.

Nuke

Staff member
Pumba said:
I love her new found Pommy Accent to.
I was flicking through the tv stations last night and happened to flick past Rove when she was on it. First thing I noticed was an english accent creeping in. I didn't know she lived there (I assume she does?). I actually didn't recognise her at first.

Simo

First Grade
The new song is a gay love song with nothing original or entertaining about it. Some potential turned into crapola pop songs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
pantherz9103 said:
I once went to the same school as Delta so I've followed her career a little bit simply for that reason but not even heard or seen much of this new image.

Me too. She was a better singer back then...And that says a lot.