What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

salivor

First Grade
I don't know if woah was the expression I was looking for after watching the pre-air version. It has some potential with the John Lithgow character but there was some poor writing. Like the way they cheaply wrote out Batista's love interest and now have him sleeping with Laguerta. It was a pre-air version so hopefully they fix it up and take out some of the corny dialogue because it was sloppy to me and I've been a big fan of the show up until this point.

Carnifex

Juniors
Lithgows character is the sh*t. And yeh i guess i understand your point...but i really enjoyed it...the start of season 3 was really slow and boring IMO...if the pre-air is a sample of whats to come than im excited.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Like the way they cheaply wrote out Batista's love interest and now have him sleeping with Laguerta.

They were building to that late last season. I don't see why it strikes you as so implausible.

salivor

First Grade
They were building to that late last season. I don't see why it strikes you as so implausible.

They spent the whole series with Batista chasing the other bird around and ending up with her just to write her out with a quick cheap bit of dialogue that they "went seperate ways". Pretty cheap way of doing it.

azzah72

Bench
Has anybody been watching this season?

Jesus it's been a great season, John Lithgow has been freaking amazing!!

Best one yet!

Anyone else been watching?

Phillips

Referee
only seen the first episode so far.

best one yet you say??? i hope so.. season 3 was so disapointing.. it was actually trash compared to the first 2 seasons.. the show missed Doakes badly.

azzah72

Bench
I liked the third, was pretty good, different pace but i liked the story but season 4 blows that and every other season out of the water, make sure you watch it with no spoilers!!!

Jaw dropping stuff and cliffhangers in at least 5 of the 11 i've watched so far. Finale next week!

PJ

First Grade
I enjoyed 3 a lot more than 2.

But 4 is great. Can't wait for the final next week.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Would have to be my favourite show at the moment. I can't believe it's the finale already! I think I'm about one episode behind though

Carnifex

Juniors
Ive watched this show since the first series...got all my family and friends onto it. This season has been CRAZZZy good. Lithgow (and his use of the word merkin) has been amazing!

The Dodger

First Grade
agreed, lithgow would have to be up there with playing one of the best psycho roles.

watched 3rd rock from the sun and i always thought he would play a good psycho role, this season proves it for me.

the last episode ended brilliantly and was unexpected, i don't think anyone would have seen that coming.

a bit dumb how dexter has been careful up until now, but i guess that makes good television (trying not to spoil, hope those who have seen latest episode, understand).

so far the best season, season 2 would have been the worst.

edit: in saying that, the first episode of the season shows him losing concentration due to lack of sleep so you could probably see he was going to make a mistake or two throughout this season.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Trinity killed Rita :(

Dexter came home after killing Trinity and heard Harrison crying. He folowed the sound and he was sitting in the bathroom in a pool of blood. The camera then pans round to the bath and Rita is in there dead like all the other women Trinity killed in a bath. Dexter goes over and touches her cheek. Very sad moment.

Now Harrison may turn out just like his father.

how is Dexter going to raise 3 kids and continue his killing :(

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
this show misses doakes badly..

although i really hope quinn becomes the "new doakes"

Quinn and Deb combined are almost like Doakes

she is pretty agro like him and has a mouth on her like him

Quinn is a bit doubtful about Dexter like Doakes was