What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

PJ

First Grade
I enjoyed the last episode. Pretty fitting finish.

I miss Doakes but he had to go. You can't as hard a guys as Doakes on Dexter's case without getting anywhere.

In the books Doakes meets a much different fate, and for mine more entertaining.

Phillips

Referee
Dexters brother doesnt die (in season 1) in the book also doesnt he?

im gonna have to give them a read.

Frederick

Staff member
Well I just spent the morning watching the last 4 eps of the season and yeah, easily my fave season so far.

PJ

First Grade
Philips in the book I am pretty sure that the brother does die in the end of book 1, but deb knows Dexter did it.

PJ

First Grade
It won't surprise me at all if they have a plan in mind for the final series and that involves Deb taking Dexter out.

franklin2323

Immortal
It won't surprise me at all if they have a plan in mind for the final series and that involves Deb taking Dexter out.

I think he will go crazy and kill himself. After the ending in series 4 it wouldn't surprise me

Danish

Referee
Season 5 is already finished in the states, has no one watched it??

I won't give anything away but it is bloody good.

LESStar58

Referee
Trinity killed Rita :(

Dexter came home after killing Trinity and heard Harrison crying. He folowed the sound and he was sitting in the bathroom in a pool of blood. The camera then pans round to the bath and Rita is in there dead like all the other women Trinity killed in a bath. Dexter goes over and touches her cheek. Very sad moment.

Now Harrison may turn out just like his father.

how is Dexter going to raise 3 kids and continue his killing :(

Mate, I've just started getting in to Dexter over the last few months and can't get enough of it! The ending to season 4 had my jaw on the floor and I was gobsmacked for about 2 minutes. Reminded me so much of the end of "Se7en" because
Rita had nothing to do with Trinity killer's cycle in the same way that Gwyneth Paltrow's character had nothing to do with John Doe's killing spree

Probably the biggest cliffhanger ending to a TV show I have seen in a while.

Just finished off season 5 on Australia day. I also named my new car Lumen. :)

LESStar58

Referee
Philips in the book I am pretty sure that the brother does die in the end of book 1, but deb knows Dexter did it.

I've not read the books but yes, Deb knows EVERYTHING. Also
Astor and Cody know and keep asking Dexter to teach them.

As far as the show goes it is only a matter of time until she finds out. Towards the end of season 4 when
Deb is going through the CI files and then goes to Matthews to ask about Brian and Dexter and after the raid on Trinity's house she tells Dexter she found out about his birth mother and brother
. Then
right at the end of 5 when Dexter and Lumen have killed Jordan Chase and are behind the plastic sheeting cleaning the kill tools she gives them a big old pep talk through the sheet without seeing who it actually is. The fact that she sees all the rape club DVDs leave her all conflicted.

Latest posts