What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner Ale better half than Nico.

Weaponhead

Coach
As if Nicho is playing anything other than 7. More chance of me playing FB.
Exactly. The club is all in on Hynes. He is the 7 for years.

For the sake of the team he needs to get his mindset right. Seems to be in his head and playing without focus. He wants to be the man and that means leading all the time.

The origin situation seems to be messing with his head like last year. If he gets picked and stinks it up, will he drop his bundle again? If he gets dropped will he drop his bundle?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Exactly. The club is all in on Hynes. He is the 7 for years.

For the sake of the team he needs to get his mindset right. Seems to be in his head and playing without focus. He wants to be the man and that means leading all the time.

The origin situation seems to be messing with his head like last year. If he gets picked and stinks it up, will he drop his bundle again? If he gets dropped will he drop his bundle?
Yes, to all of this.

The hybridisation model of transforming Nicho into a halfback has periods of working and then periods where the decision will get questioned. I'm in a space where I am questioning it at the moment. It's like the plan is to evolve the fella into a half who keeps all his utility skills he brought from Melbourne and still try and steer a team around the park. He seems conflicted to me, mentally and in his game play. He's fixated on the blind side as well. Especially on the right hand side. That may be confusing to the others. I mean, it seems like we play 2 halves. The right half and the left half.

Yes, to all of this.

The hybridisation model of transforming Nicho into a halfback has periods of working and then periods where the decision will get questioned. I'm in a space where I am questioning it at the moment. It's like the plan is to evolve the fella into a half who keeps all his utility skills he brought from Melbourne and still try and steer a team around the park. He seems conflicted to me, mentally and in his game play. He's fixated on the blind side as well. Especially on the right hand side. That may be confusing to the others. I mean, it seems like we play 2 halves. The right half and the left half.
He can also jam himself on right side trying to put a kick in

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. Bubba
2. Big Sexy
3. Noodles
4. Iro???
5. Ronnie
6. Roadside / Tricky
7. Nicho - Bottles
8. Toby
9. Tinkerbell (formerly known as B2)
10. Herb
11. Nikora???
12. Teig???
13. McInnes???

14. Williams???
15. Lurch
16. TPP (The Pied Piper (of Hamlin))
17. Talakai / Hunt (should be nicknamed ‘Beast Mode’)

18. DA - Dinner Ale
Amended. The ability to miss out on big moments needs an appropriate nickname