What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.7%

• Total voters

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well replace the assistants with better people

But if the side can't get up for the Head Coach, or for team pride, or for personal pride...how will changing the assistants achieve anything?

If Arthur was competent enough to identify areas that we were lacking in, and instruct his assistants to address them, wouldn't he have done so by now?

I reckon Arthur knows what the problems are - he just has no clue how to fix them.

Chipmunk

Coach
But if the side can't get up for the Head Coach, or for team pride, or for personal pride...how will changing the assistants achieve anything?

If Arthur was competent enough to identify areas that we were lacking in, and instruct his assistants to address them, wouldn't he have done so by now?

I reckon Arthur knows what the problems are - he just has no clue how to fix them.

Fair call

JokerEel

Coach
Not much is coming next season, our top squad is almost full. BA has the team he wants now, and he can;t get them up for games.
Like I said in the rumors thread, sign the Morris brothers up for 2 seasons while we bring some you kids up.

Blake / Sivo / Fergo are done.

Soto

Bench
Not much is coming next season, our top squad is almost full. BA has the team he wants now, and he can;t get them up for games.
Surely there are reinforcements on their way.
With Evans, Gower, Utoikamanu, possibly Terepo, Davey, Field all gone we must have identified players to bring in.
My top 3 would be Christian Welch, Brandon Smith and Alex Johnston..the rest of the spots go to the young kids just like Penrith has done.
And a coach who isn't afraid to play the young blokes either

lucablight

First Grade
I don't think they were any chance of making the top four. We are still third.
That’s rather arbitrary. Even though it’s more difficult you can still win the competition as long as you make the top 8. Who would you rate as having the more successful season out of the Dragons and Eels in 2009?

Latest posts