What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons statement: Player breach

If it was the sharks rothfield will step lightly
If statute law is applied the only one facing the law of similar facts is Vaughan. He will be heavily penalized. Previous charges related to game playing offences should not come into it. Norman and any others who have had behavioral charges may be in further jeopardy.

blacksafake

First Grade
This parasite will keep digging until he reaches China. I can just see him now knocking on everyone’s door trying to implicate anyone.
Vaughan’s neighbours obviously don’t like him or follow the dragons.😳
If Jack wasn’t there & can prove it will there be an apology.
If he was there well🤔

Gareth67

First Grade

It was probably Dil Rothfield on the honker making up more porkies about the Dragons. Damn wonder he never included Griffin as well .

On the other side of the coin , as least we know that the Dragons will be judged fairly , more so by a group of their
peers - 2nd rate media hacks , plus one ex jockey , I suppose we cannot asked for more than that ? 🤔

Last edited:

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Latest press briefing from Gladys’ team et al, certainly giving it to people who hold parties during lockdown. Police interview also damning the players. Pressure from all sides. I fear we are in for a significant hammering….

BLM01

First Grade
This parasite will keep digging until he reaches China. I can just see him now knocking on everyone’s door trying to implicate anyone.
Vaughan’s neighbours obviously don’t like him or follow the dragons.😳
If Jack wasn’t there & can prove it will there be an apology.
If he was there well🤔
And JDB at night could of been mistaken for Alvaro ur Ellis or Rava 😷
What’s in the vicinity mean anyway?
no law against about being out and exercising
How does Danny get to talk to neighbours?
how did he get their contact numbers.. privacy?
Nice try, now prove it
Why don’t you get the police to question him on his whereabouts
FMD

Old Timer

Coach
If this Tedesco and it was all unravelling at the Rooster’s some high profile QC would have issued writs and be suing everyone for deformation re such heinous and callous allegations against their players and club.

They would claim that Teddy had copped such a severe head knock during the game against St GI he had now suffered an even worse delayed reaction including memory and vision loss, disorientation and vertigo.

He evidently had no idea of what he did for a living ,where he lived, let alone the bubble and he didn’t recognise anyone

The defence would then claim that his distressed wife rang another player and soon after 12 of them turned up to help care for him by doing the cooking, cleaning, washing, gardening, etc.

Upon hearing this the NRL would award them and the Roosters the newly created “Covid 19 Good Citizen Award” and would then further suspend Pereira for life.

The QC would of course be pro Bono.

getsmarty

Immortal
I hate Rothfield just as much as anyone, but surely you can’t be serious? The bloke drags cronulla over the coals more then any other team. He isn’t a supporter, he is a f**kwit. So is weildler.
Correct. I agree re Vaughan and Norman...not their 1st offenses...

jeffdragon

Bench
It was probably Dil Rothfield on the honker making up more porkies about the Dragons. Damn wonder he never included Griffin as well .

On the other side of the coin , as least we know that the Dragons will be judged fairly , more so by a group of their
peers - 2nd rate media hacks , plus one ex jockey , I suppose we cannot asked for more than that ? 🤔
Why doesn't weidler the wanker ask hard questions at press conference for the news.
Tosser .

Latest posts