What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons statement: Player breach

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
This incident was always going to happen. The players and club have lost it's way for some time now. Vaughan should go, and the rest of the players put on their final notices. Hook should also ask each player involved if they really get how they have really disappointed us fans who pay each week to follow and see this club win. They have now jeopardized the whole season with this selfish act. This is the lowest point in dragons history I have experienced and I have also let the club know.
Absolute load of rubbish it was always going to happen dumb decision by dumb players totally killed the season the club and supporters. Hope 22 is better.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Not even close to a double standard. The Dogs players and Dugan broke protocol, but not also during a state imposed lock down. The fact they were required to self isolate for 14 days negated the need for the NRL to have to impose a suspension.

If anything, the fact that the suspensions can be over numerous weeks is a joke. Who has ever heard of that?
its to avoid diminishing the TV product by having us forfeit the Manly game due to lack of numbers. why should the NRL or FOX suffer, let the fans suffer over 4 frickn weeks, after all we are only Dragons supporters, virtually irrelevant to the bigger agenda they have in motion.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Well they’re certainly copping it on radio this morning @ rightly so.

Ryan Webb will be on Vossey’s breakfast show before 7.45 on SEN.1170
Too right and I hope everyone keeps giving it to these self entitled and arrogant pricks.
I feel for Ryan Webb and Hook trying to right the ship and restore order. I seriously believe who ever were the ringleaders in this mutiny…..must go!

stryker

First Grade
I knew you had some dog in you @stryker puss.

Wait till I report you to the boys back on home forum. Youll be looking over your shoulder for weeks. And don’t turn to our Mods. They’ll look the other way when we are sorting you out on line.

Vlandys bitch. You’ve been unwell since the storm carve up I guess. Don’t blame you Bro.
The only dogs are these selfish morons.

The only dogs are these selfish morons.
The season is now a train wreck. I don't know what the collective I.Q of the named individuals might be. It is beyond belief that De Belin, after all he has been through would put himself in such a tenuous situation. I mean hiding under a bed, how dumb is that? I feel for the coach who is doing his best. I wonder if he is having second thoughts about taking the coaching position? I think the NRL itself is some what in disarray after all the fan criticism they have faced lately.

thebigredv

First Grade
Someone gets it.

Will Hook forgive these players? I mean there's the usual suspects in the headlines that preceded him but then there is McGuire and Bird who he head hunted.

He is known as a tough no nonsense type coach. He celebrated the win with the players and pumped them up but also reportedly warned them of keeping in line...

We know the relationship between coach and players is crucial. He has been brutally betrayed. Will the coach be able to trust these players? I will forever be doubting them but that's nothing new really.

It's good we have moved on Dufty and Norman but it can't end there. Vaughan will be next but the glaring one is JDB. I don't see the club booting him now simply because he is too good to give to another club. What a pickle.

blacksafake

First Grade
A big congratulations to Webb for fronting up on radio this morning & being open & honest. Not sure our previous CEO’s would have.Hearing his voice you could tell he was gutted so I’m expecting the club will be strong & rightly so.
I’ll be emailing him to thank him for being front & centre as well as transparent. Glad to have him as our ceo.

Red V for life

Juniors
A big congratulations to Webb for fronting up on radio this morning & being open & honest. Not sure our previous CEO’s would have.Hearing his voice you could tell he was gutted so I’m expecting the club will be strong & rightly so.
I’ll be emailing him to thank him for being front & centre as well as transparent. Glad to have him as our ceo.
Couldn’t agree more!

ALSGI

Bench
Agree, he was very good.
Acknowledging the fans first and foremost and not mincing words about the stupidity of the players.

qld redvee

Juniors
Too right and I hope everyone keeps giving it to these self entitled and arrogant pricks.
I feel for Ryan Webb and Hook trying to right the ship and restore order. I seriously believe who ever were the ringleaders in this mutiny…..must go!
Coffs
I posted elsewhere that maybe we should make these idiots do community work like cleaning the ground after a game or cleaning local parks on their days off so that they realise that they are not self entitled to anything
if we lived in ye olden days we could put them in stocks outside the leagues club and pelt them with rotten tomatoes!!! they need to knuckle down and work their rings out if they remain