What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown - charged sexual touching

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You can’t just say a preventative measure should’ve been in place. Sometimes a bloke just be’s a dickhead so you need immediate correction (Gutho says STFU) and if necessary a larger correction. It didn’t really warrant narcing to the cops
If dickheads are meowing without an understanding of the gravity of the player interviews being conducted given Brown's situation, then its reasonable to question whether our team sets appropriate behaviour standards.

hindy111

Post Whore
If dickheads are meowing without an understanding of the gravity of the player interviews being conducted given Brown's situation, then its reasonable to question whether our team sets appropriate behaviour standards.

Maybe I am dumb. But what does meowing stand for?

hindy111

Post Whore
They may just identify as cats and dogs .... apparently thats a thing

My mate said it means the LOVE PUSSY when you meow.
I didn't know that.

I saw a doco on adult babies once. Very funny. Grown people would dress in nappies and have their bums powdered in a cot

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think people crucify players but in general most a well behaved.
Guys in their early 20s who have a lot of money and women throwing themselves at them means there is always going to be the odd discretion. Just the way it is.
And average Joes love to be able to put others down just to feel a little better about their own life.

Plenty of dumb footy players but also plenty of dumb people in the world. Plenty of smart players as well who do good things. For some reason fans do not want to hear about all the good things these players do and are only interested when they f**k up and want to bag them.

There's a difference between me, at 20, working at Domino's on minimum wage, and a real nobody, and a guy earning over 10 times what I did, with a public profile, misbehaving in public.

Part of the expectations of being paid several hundred thousand dollars per year is that you can behave properly - certainly when it comes to things that can bring your club, or the game, into hot water.

Rugby league players play rugby league because they're not mature enough, or smart enough, to do anything else.

You've got your good eggs, like Dean Widders, and David Gower - but they're the minority. And that's a big problem..

T-Boon

Coach
I read in the telegraph that a chef in Sydney got an 18 month community corrections order for touching two titties (on different women). So thats an indication.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
There's a difference between me, at 20, working at Domino's on minimum wage, and a real nobody, and a guy earning over 10 times what I did, with a public profile, misbehaving in public.

Part of the expectations of being paid several hundred thousand dollars per year is that you can behave properly - certainly when it comes to things that can bring your club, or the game, into hot water.

Rugby league players play rugby league because they're not mature enough, or smart enough, to do anything else.

You've got your good eggs, like Dean Widders, and David Gower - but they're the minority. And that's a big problem..

Mate I follow Dylan's instagram. Seems to be a lot of photos of him helping disabled kids. I think personally he is a great kid that probably doesn't handle alcohol that well. Of course I disagree with his behaviour but please consider other factors. Upbringing, experiences and environment will play a role in many peoples ideas and views of LIFE.

What a lot of overly educated people forget is we are animals and we are making life a very f**king complicated process. There are a ridiculous amount of rules being created by the rich as a control measure on us plebs. Slowly taking away our personalties and turing us into these boring programmed plastic clones of one another. It's a real f**king shame we have let this happen in a very short time.

Think back to all the characters we had in the world. Your larrikins in all sports and media. They made you love or hate them, laugh and cry. Why? Cause you connected with them. Now every player says the same f**king thing. Like cardboard cut outs of each other's personalities. And not just sports stars but people in general. We have become boring.

As animals the stronger and smarter will survive. Unfortunately for humanity our species will die out due to taking away our natural instincts and replacing them with 10,000 rules of life.
This in my uneducated bogun opinion is what is causing so many mental illness and depression. We are not meant to be living such a complicated life and always on the go. Our minds are not getting a rest from the digital world.

So while 1000s are dyeing in the Ukraine war lets turn our eye onto the more important matters. A drunk 22yld touching some girls boobs in a nightclub. ITS f**kING BREAKING NEWS

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mate I follow Dylan's instagram. Seems to be a lot of photos of him helping disabled kids. I think personally he is a great kid that probably doesn't handle alcohol that well. Of course I disagree with his behaviour but please consider other factors. Upbringing, experiences and environment will play a role in many peoples ideas and views of LIFE.

What a lot of overly educated people forget is we are animals and we are making life a very f**king complicated process. There are a ridiculous amount of rules being created by the rich as a control measure on us plebs. Slowly taking away our personalties and turing us into these boring programmed plastic clones of one another. It's a real f**king shame we have let this happen in a very short time.

Think back to all the characters we had in the world. Your larrikins in all sports and media. They made you love or hate them, laugh and cry. Why? Cause you connected with them. Now every player says the same f**king thing. Like cardboard cut outs of each other's personalities. And not just sports stars but people in general. We have become boring.

As animals the stronger and smarter will survive. Unfortunately for humanity our species will die out due to taking away our natural instincts and replacing them with 10,000 rules of life.
This in my uneducated bogun opinion is what is causing so many mental illness and depression. We are not meant to be living such a complicated life and always on the go. Our minds are not getting a rest from the digital world.

So while 1000s are dyeing in the Ukraine war lets turn our eye onto the more important matters. A drunk 22yld touching some girls boobs in a nightclub. ITS f**kING BREAKING NEWS

He's a good kid, no doubt.

But what he did is not acceptable - animal, or not, allegedly touching someone who doesn't want to be touched is just not OK, and he should know that, ghetto upbringing, or not.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Also, mate, I'm not sure where you get your news from, but the critical situation in the Ukraine has been dominating headlines - especially after the dam incident.

The onus is on people to not behave in that way.

You say we are animals - correct.

We have also evolved through the millennia to develop language, culture, art, music, etc. - and in no civilised society is it acceptable to tolerate behaviour like Dylan's alleged behaviour.

Alcohol played a part, but it's no excuse for allegedly touching someone multiple times against their wishes.

I have a daughter. If she came to me with a story like that having happened to her, I'd hunt down the prick like Liam Neeson in "Taken".

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Also, mate, I'm not sure where you get your news from, but the critical situation in the Ukraine has been dominating headlines - especially after the dam incident.

The onus is on people to not behave in that way.

You say we are animals - correct.

We have also evolved through the millennia to develop language, culture, art, music, etc. - and in no civilised society is acceptable to tolerate behaviour like Dylan's alleged behaviour.

Alcohol played a part, but it's no excuse for allegedly touching someone multiple times against theor wishes.

I have a daughter. If she came to me with a story like that having happened to her, I'd hunt down the prick like Liam Neeson in "Taken".

I agree. If guilty stand him down for the year. Get him into some program. And off the piss

Alcohol played a part. And unfortunately this drug seems to be pushed and OK by government and almost glorified by media.
Some people just can't control themself on the drink. I'd like a law bought in where you get a maximum 5 drinks and out.
The amount of car crashes, domestic violence and incidents like Dylan's all have something in common. PISS.
Not to mention the amount of people who's organs fail from it and breaking up families

But they don't want to legalise someone smoking a joint. Must be worried they might just sit back and chill out in peace

Eelementary

Post Whore
I agree. If guilty stand him down for the year. Get him into some program. And off the piss

Alcohol played a part. And unfortunately this drug seems to be pushed and OK by government and almost glorified by media.
Some people just can't control themself on the drink. I'd like a law bought in where you get a maximum 5 drinks and out.
The amount of car crashes, domestic violence and incidents like Dylan's all have something in common. PISS.
Not to mention the amount of people who's organs fail from it and breaking up families

But they don't want to legalise someone smoking a joint. Must be worried they might just sit back and chill out in peace

Mate, I'm with you - weed shouldn't be criminalised, and I don't even smoke.

hindy111

Post Whore
Or turn into a nation of lazy, stinky stoners.

I have been having a puff most nights for the last few months. I feel fantastic. Sleeping like a baby and waking up feeling refreshed. I know heaps of daily smokers. They all go to work and about their business and enjoy some before bed to unwind from a hard days work. But like anything some will abuse it.
In my case the benefits outweigh the negatives. I find it hard to sleep well maybe 6hrs broken. With the natural medicine I have 7-8hrs uninterrupted sleep. It enables me to relax my mind and get a great sleep and feel fresh.

84 Baby

Referee
If dickheads are meowing without an understanding of the gravity of the player interviews being conducted given Brown's situation, then it’s reasonable to question whether our team sets appropriate behaviour standards.
It’s not like they made inappropriate comments. It’s an absolute non-event that you’ve gobbled up.