What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Meanwhile, there are 15 head coaches and their assistants in their respective football office, planning and plotting their 2014 campaign while our board have yet to make an announcement or possibly worse, a decision on a head coach....and it's about 3 weeks before pre season training begins!

FMD!!!!
Be careful with what you wish for as Sportive Cupid is around - an increase in whoremoans has done her in so you better watch out.

Forty20

First Grade
If Anderson does eventuate, which the SMH are now running as near-fact, at least we still have Nolan on board to alleviate his inadequacies in the management of our juniors.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Ando wil be overseeing junior development and recruitment????

The two things he failed at as a first grade coach :? f**king great. Muppets.

Forty20

First Grade
I guess DA will have an easier job exceeding everyone's expectations this time round given how low we are all setting the bar for him based on his last dig. :lol:

Do you know how long JT signed for, Jodeci? It will be interesting to hear given that DA is on board for four years.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Welcome back to the eels Jason Taylor, for the short term i think JT is a decent choice, great tactician, has a bit of baggage, he will kick a few players ass, theres bound to be drama where ever JT is, but i think he's the better option over BA.
WELCOME BACK JT.

How the hell did DA get the job? Fitzy is still pulling the strings. Our puppet board are a joke.

No. Our puppet board, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the whole way that we try to run a 21 Century football operation are all jokes. Yet, lots of people close to the Leagues club (on both/every side of this debate) still think that it'll all be ok as long as they can get their particular breed of f**kwit on to the Board.
This just about does me. Somebody take the Eels away from all of these f**kwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.