What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

bartman

Immortal
I'm going to say it one more time, I was with emjayce at the AGM where I pleaded personally to Peter Serrao, Robert Sasson and Steve Sharp that we need to work together and all assured me that they would..

FMD!! Is it that difficult?
Did you ask Bob Bentley, by any chance?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nah, I think it was the other way around.... a bogan that wore footy socks to his own wedding could never get under my skin.

I blocked him I just didn't want to see him post the same shit in every thread for another year. :cool:

Mate, everything about me gets under your skin. That's why you stalk me on Facebook.

Pricey86

Juniors
Yeah they are all just one happy family :lol: I mean they are working so well together they didn't tell the other 3 members of the board that they sacked Edwards.

Didnt the previous board not tell other board members when they sacked Kearney?
same shit different board

bartman

Immortal
Ah that'll teach me to log out and then click on threads again.... bloody faulty ignore feature :cool:.

Don't give yourself too much credit Pou - I don't go near facebook these days, and if I did I wouldn't even know your name to try and stalk you. I'm just passing on what others here have said of you... ;-).

LissaNicho

Juniors
Ah that'll teach me to log out and then Don't give yourself too much credit Pou - I don't go near facebook these days, and if I did I wouldn't even know your name to try and stalk you. I'm just passing on what others here have said of you... ;-).

Stalking the wife of someone who makes you cry on an internet forum is desperately pathetic behaviour.

bartman

Immortal
Eh... who are you when you're at home?

And there only seems to be two people crying/overreacting on this page ;-).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ah that'll teach me to log out and then click on threads again.... bloody faulty ignore feature :cool:.

Yeah unlucky hey?

Don't give yourself too much credit Pou - I don't go near facebook these days, and if I did I wouldn't even know your name to try and stalk you. I'm just passing on what others here have said of you... ;-).

So after you've 'accidentally' logged out and read all my posts you ask other whiny bitches about me? Wow that doesn't sound obsessive.

bartman

Immortal
Sigh, my bloody log in timing out again.... there's no asking involved mate :cool:.

You sooked big time when someone here passed on that you told them you'd become a father, and you're sooking now because some people on here have you pegged as a bogan :lol:. Calm down army boy, don't shoot the messenger or get your knickers in a knot or get all your fake mates to log in and post.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sigh, my bloody log in timing out again.... there's no asking involved mate :cool:.

You sooked big time when someone here passed on that you told them you'd become a father, and you're sooking now because some people on here have you pegged as a bogan :lol:.

I sooked because you've been asking some merkin about my personal life and that merkin f**king told you.

And I never denied being a bogan. We do support the Eels after all.

Just make sure I never find out who you are.

LissaNicho

Juniors
Eh... who are you when you're at home?

And there only seems to be two people crying/overreacting on this page ;-).

That's funny. You knew who I was last time I posted on here. You're a creep, Bartman. Always have been, and it seems likely that you always will be. Also, you can't buy footy socks where I bought those ones. And I'm no bogan.

bartman

Immortal
That's funny. You knew who I was last time I posted on here. You're a creep, Bartman. Always have been, and it seems likely that you always will be. Also, you can't buy footy socks where I bought those ones. And I'm no bogan.
Sorry I've got a short memory - especially for teh crap we all post on the internet...

I have no idea what your comment about buying footy socks means? And I don't really care. But keep on sooking!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Is that why you stopped following the Eels you f**king turncoat?

Warriors forum ->

bartman

Immortal
I sooked because you've been asking some merkin about my personal life and that merkin f**king told you.
Never asked anyone anything about you Pou... do you think you're that important? :lol:

And I never denied being a bogan. We do support the Eels after all.
Then why are you so upset about a bogan comment then? And getting all your mates/sock puppet accounts to log in? :crazy:

LissaNicho

Juniors
That's right, Bart. Try and worm your way out of it. But I think it's pretty clear to anyone else reading this exactly what kind of person you are.

bartman

Immortal
Well, if this thread taught us one thing, it's that Bartman is a f**ken obnoxious douchtard.
:lol: Thanks for your contribution - but I think you'll find I wasn't the one making threats against another forum member here (which last time I checked was against the forum guidelines).

Says it all really, that's why some people are better ignored.

Latest posts