What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

ImTheMan

Juniors
I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you actually responding to my post or just typing random stuff ?
Gronk your last response to me was this and an unrelated photo of your dream woman. That's a bit rich, I always thought this as your personal online journal.

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk your last response to me was this and an unrelated photo of your dream woman. That's a bit rich, I always thought this as your personal online journal.
No my response with the woman in the other thread had meaning. It's OK that you couldn't work it out.

Your response to me just now was gibberish.

eels_fan

First Grade
To me, not naming the coach yet points to Hannay. If it’s Ryles could name him anytime seeing as Origin wouldn’t be an issue.
Think it just proves than Hannay is not ruled out, not that he is in. Hannay wouldn’t do a second interview whilst in origin camp, so they have to wait for thurs/fri or next week.

ImTheMan

Juniors
No my response with the woman in the other thread had meaning. It's OK that you couldn't work it out.

Your response to me just now was gibberish.
I'll summarise your original post more sharply to help you write more succinctly. You didn't need to waffle on for paragraphs in your online journal, you could have responded at all but you didn't.

Next time try:

"Decisions take time, I have full trust in the board. They definitely have someone already named behind the scenes, someone REALLY big but disclosing it could be bad to the new coach! There are no bad optics here at all"

Now read that shortened and look how dumb it sounds to defend that position. Fans, sponsors and performance wise to do at the start of a season is dumb. You don't need to waffle to pretend to be right.

Gronk

Staff member
I'll summarise your original post more sharply to help you write more succinctly. You didn't need to waffle on for paragraphs in your online journal, you could have responded at all but you didn't.

Next time try:

"Decisions take time, I have full trust in the board. They definitely have someone already named behind the scenes, someone REALLY big but disclosing it could be bad to the new coach! There are no bad optics here at all"

Now read that shortened and look how dumb it sounds to defend that position. Fans, sponsors and performance wise to do at the start of a season is dumb. You don't need to waffle to pretend to be right.
You're a weird merkin.

Latest posts