What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I worked at a place once where the guy in charge would hire peanuts so nobody below him would look better/smarter and show him up for what he is.
It ended up a peanut show. A bag of nuts.

It happens
Well I know this story didn’t happen in Quebec or else they’d have been penauts

chiefy1

Bench
137 wins. It’s pretty good. I enjoyed every one of them.

4 out of 12 when it mattered most pau pau

& 3 out of that 4 were to teams who scraped into the 8,& one against NQ who've struggled since.

That doesn't warrant an 11 year deal in anyone's book ! Period!! Maybe only in pau pau's book of mediocrity !

Last edited:

& 3 out of that 4 were to teams who scraped into the 8,& one against NQ who've struggled since.

That doesn't warrant an 11 year deal in anyone's book ! Period!! Maybe only in pau pau's book of mediocrity !
It warrants at least another 11 years at our club.

If you think about the kind of person responsible for perpetuating stereotypes you’ll realise how silly your comment is.
It was an answer to someone's question, not necessarily my own opinion.
In the case of stereotypes about successful men such as these ‘corporate f**ks’, they are spread by petty, insecure, bitter little men like you and me.
Spreading is one thing, the type of people who accept the stereotypes is a bigger part of the relevant "corporate f**k" venn diagram.

I thought our performances during his tenure were acceptable,
We know 😂😂
especially since 2019.
I'd say 2019-2022. He brought nothing different to the table in 2023-24 despite the game having changed.
I reckon he we was sacked to take pressure off the board and CEO.
Given we only elect/re-elect two directors at a time, I don't think there's ever much pressure on our board or CEO.

I'm willing to give them credit for realising BA's time was done, and wanting to cut the cord to start to fix the problem instead of waiting for us to slide further in the next 18 months.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Twelve games is a small sample. It’s half a season ffs