What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

bartman

Immortal
Wow, lookming more and more like Zappia was really sucked into this one big time... if it was the done with the knowledge of the club at least he could claim it wasn't just him that made the decisions, but because of the way he proceeded, he now looks way out on a limb.

Not CEO material imo, by any stretch of the imagination.

Suitman

Post Whore
Wow, lookming more and more like Zappia was really sucked into this one big time... if it was the done with the knowledge of the club at least he could claim it wasn't just him that made the decisions, but because of the way he proceeded, he now looks way out on a limb.

Amateur hour me thinks.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
What puzzles me the most is...
Why did the Police loot all that Sharks paraphernalia from the guy's house:sarcasm:
"proceeds of crime" - maybe he bought it with his fraudulent money??? ... I wouldn't say it means anything bad for the sharks/zappia - well no more than is already bad for them :lol:

fish eel

Immortal

assuming Josh is right of course :sarcasm:

sportive cupid

Referee
"proceeds of crime" - maybe he bought it with his fraudulent money??? ... I wouldn't say it means anything bad for the sharks/zappia - well no more than is already bad for them :lol:
Or maybe he was given it ?:sarcasm::lol:

Sharks Paraphernalia -perhaps he had one of those t-shirts with all the premierships listed:lol:(oh God,this should be in the Sharks forum:lol:)

mickdo

Coach
Well, if it ended up uncovering a fraudster then I don't think it was that bad a screw up ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is definately something out of a US soapy, i wonder if he is having an affair with a players wife or something????