What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
Would the NRL seriously deduct 8 points off us? It probably should be 4 or the lot. 8 doesn't make sense.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree that we need to wait till any sentence is handed down. But when people who are in the know are writing us off of getting out of this one, its hard to stay strong.

I think investigation continuing helps our cause, I don't think they have found a smoking gun yet, no matter what the News Limited Jurnos think they have got. You have to wonder how this was not uncovered during the last audit of the club before the massive fine and suspended points finding last year. If these are leaks, I am quite sure the would have sent them to the NRL last year if it helped to "Achieve" their goals.

how what was not uncovered ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Would the NRL seriously deduct 8 points off us? It probably should be 4 or the lot. 8 doesn't make sense.

When all this salary cap crap was happening maybe we should of exposed ourself last year when we where having an average year.....

4 points means we aren't hurt much. 8 gives fans a bit of hope and will still follow games and wont effect tv ratings and crowds :p

10+ everyone gives up.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Do you think that they will do the walk of defiance when the team fronts the media like the storm did a few years ago ?

phantom eel

First Grade
I don't subscribe to the theory that we should be happy with a board that's a little incompetent as opposed to one that's even more incompetent...
That theory was good enough for everyone to vote 3P into power... can't see why it shouldn't still apply now, when 3P/Fitzy are the ones waiting in the wings in the "even more" category?

Stagger eel

Staff member
That theory was good enough for everyone to vote 3P into power... can't see why it shouldn't still apply now, when 3P/Fitzy are the ones waiting in the wings in the "even more" category?

Are they???

Well feel free to give us some names, I think we'd all love to know...

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
When all this salary cap crap was happening maybe we should of exposed ourself last year when we where having an average year.....

4 points means we aren't hurt much. 8 gives fans a bit of hope and will still follow games and wont effect tv ratings and crowds :p

10+ everyone gives up.

Yep this shit should have been sorted last year as we were never going to make the finals last year. Instead we have jeopardize a shot a premiership by trying to hide. Surely people know nothing gets hidden at parramatta there will always be grubs outside trying to smear the club for their own personal gain.

Kornstar

Coach
:lol: ... people are getting desperate for an outcome .... we will be believing paul kent tomorrow

What are you talking about? I've believed him from the start so I don't understand why we don't know the punishment yet. Why would he lie to us?

yy_cheng

Coach
2016-03-21-13-39-24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.