What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No questions asked if the Rorters sign anyone with the roster they have, too many influential people at that club so the NRL take another step backwards, un-friggin-believable , injuries have upset them this year so no issues with them chasing players with large TPAs .

Just frightening the double standards

Well, you can say that and assume it is true. But what exactly is abnormal about their roster this year? And what is abnormal about their apparent roster for next year?

Whether or not they have cheated and got away with it, their basic cap management has been professionally executed for many years. We can sook all we like, and I hope to god that we haven't done anything significantly wrong.....but the constant deflection of responsibility (e.g. oh, the others cheat more than us) doesn't wash with me. Not having a go at you Delboy....just trying to add some perspective to this.

Delboy

First Grade
That may be So Barry, but the the winger that wanted to come to Parra from the Rorters was offered $250/$300k by our club, we were not in the race and were $150k behind what he was offered from them

Petty confident about the amounts as it was from a relative of his , who wanted him at the Eels

Yes I know about the professional admin etc etc, at least we attempted prior to last couple of years to get something going, seem to be OK since them . However, to be honest the NRL seem unwilling to investigate that club

hindy111

Post Whore
Great post Barry.
If all other 15 clubs are doing same thing and not getting caught it shows what a joke we are.

As far as what will happen. Id say our season will be wiped out. If we had nothing to worry about the NRL would not take long to reach a decision.We would find out in a day or two.
The fact its taking so long id say they are trying to sort out what punishment to hand out.
I am hoping its all a media blow up.But money talks and bullshit walks.

the_apostle21

Juniors
Massoud is claiming he will be reporting tomorrow on another eels player owed TPA payments and is being linked to the roosters

Sounds like Ma'u, according to the Mole

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 11m11 minutes ago
BREAKING: @sydneyroosters set to make a play for @TheParraEels forward Manu Ma'u for 2017.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Sounds like Ma'u, according to the Mole

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 11m11 minutes ago
BREAKING: @sydneyroosters set to make a play for @TheParraEels forward Manu Ma'u for 2017.

Tyran smith is his manager same as hoppa. Wonder if he will still deal with us seeing as him an hoppa are taking us to court and seems pretty bitter about it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...nd-eight-featuring-josh-massoud-and-liam-cox/

Tackle Seven – Mossop payments gave Watmough his start

Last week’s revelations that a former Eels employee was ordered to transfer $50,000 to forward Lee Mossop was arguably the most damning story of the entire salary cap saga.

We can now reveal the reason why the staffer was under so much pressure to make the payments.

Despite leaving the club at the end of 2014, Mossop was still a member of the Top 25 squad as the following season approached because his release had not been finalized.

In short, his management needed the $50,000 settlement before signing-off. And they had the eels over a barrel.

We can reveal star recruit Anthony Watmough was frozen out of the squad, forced the wait until Mossop’s release was finalized until his NRL contract could be registered.

The club cut it fine. Mossop’s money only went through a few days before the 2015 season opener against Watmough’s old club, Manly.

The close timing explains why e-mails between Parramatta and Mossop’s management were so frenzied.

Suitman

Post Whore
Our Supposed systemic salary cap rort

The Club had the NRL go though it with a fine tooth comb back in September/October, why weren't those that are slinging shit now speaking with the NRL then?

If it is only for political gain then I will once again say f**k THESE LEAKING BASTARDS.

Suitman

Post Whore
Our Supposed systemic salary cap rort

The Club had the NRL go though it with a fine tooth comb back in September/October, why weren't those that are slinging shit now speaking with the NRL then?

If it is only for political gain then I will once again say f**k THESE LEAKING BASTARDS.

Yep.
Couldn't agree more.

Parraren

Bench
So apparently one of these sides was over the cap in 2013

Amazing.

Sydney Roosters 2013

FB Anthony Minichiello
WG Daniel Tupou
CN Michael Jennings
CN Shaun Kenny-Dowall
WG Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
FE James Maloney
HB Mitchell Pearce
PR Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
HK Jake Friend
PR Sam Moa
SR Boyd Cordner
SR Sonny Bill Williams
LK Frank-Paul Nu'uausala

BE Daniel Mortimer
BE Martin Kennedy
BE Mitchell Aubusson
BE Isaac Liu

Parramatta Eels 2013

FB Jarryd Hayne
WG Ken Sio
CN Ryan Morgan
CN Jacob Loko
WG Vai Toutai
FE Luke Kelly
HB Chris Sandow
PR Mitchell Allgood
HK Matthew Keating
PR Tim Mannah
SR Reni Maitua
SR Ben Smith
LK Joseph Paulo

BE Ben Roberts
BE Darcy Lussick
BE FuiFui MoiMoi
BE Kelepi Tanginoa

El Diablo

Post Whore
So apparently one of these sides was over the cap in 2013

Amazing.

b7c3af5103852ffeea641ea685df523f

Kent said the NRL isn't comfortable with us maybe lifting the premiership trophy this year so the points lose will be enough to make sure we don't make the finals.

that sentence scared the piss out of me i hope to god he's lying
if we are guilty we will have to cop our lumps i guess but the punishment better fit the crime or i will be ropable

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Kent said the NRL isn't comfortable with us maybe lifting the premiership trophy this year so the points lose will be enough to make sure we don't make the finals.

So we keep winning until the NRL decides to take more points off to make it very impossible to make the finals?

Honestly, we haven't heard anything from the NRL so I don't know where he's hearing this and is still comparing this to the Storm and Bulldogs breaches.

Delboy

First Grade
There is no bias in the administration of the NRL, now will have to dodge around to avoid being struck by lightning

The photo tells a tale of who pulls strings at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.