What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Samoa 2024 series

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Because they aren't very good. Letting a peaheart like Radley play says all you need to know. A man who simply gave up on Australia at such a young age is embarrassing
I guess my question is, not very good compared to what?

They always have tight matches against the Kiwis, they lost by a bees dick to a pretty good Samoan side stacked with big match experience at the world cup and the last outing against the Kangaroos was a 6-0 loss

Perth Red

Post Whore
Outside forwards of Nsemba, Minchella and Radley is a pretty exciting prospect for England. If anywhere prop is looking pretty weak at moment which is unusual for an English team.

Half backs he'll probably go Williams and Smith with Lewis on bench as utility. Shame as I'd like to see Lewis and Smith get more time together prior to the tour and world cup.

Latest posts