What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I always thought that if robbo just played the link man, he would serve the club well. BUt then he started thinking he was A.Johns and has really screwed us up.

It is starting to look like that - could be for the good intentions of the squad that he is trying too hard.
I'm just staggered as to why he would even try to pull out the ball when there was no need for it.
I really thought he had a lot more composure - the raking at the ball showed he had thrown his composure away.

Eels Dude

Coach
I always thought that if robbo just played the link man, he would serve the club well. BUt then he started thinking he was A.Johns and has really screwed us up.

That's the coach's fault not Robson's. He's probably doing just what is asked of him. It's not really his fault he's being continually selected in first grade when he's not good enough.

yy_cheng

Coach
Can I say something?

Like many of you, I am heart-broken by the loss and initially put most, if not all, the blame on Robson. The penalty and bad kicks were terrible plays, and he deserves criticism.

But I think calling him dumb or a f**ker or whatever is really harsh. The bloke may not be the next Dalai Lama, but he gives 100% every week, without question. And to be fair, he did do some nice things (though they were heavily outweighed by the bad things).

All I am saying is it's not really cool to personally attack the guy.

weren't me. I just what him to f. off. Didn't call him names

Hallatia

Referee
It broke my heart that he was playing today, the first time in weeks he wasn't named in the 7 jersey and he gets given a run](*,)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate, I've been a Parramatta fan all my life, and I still maintain that we are the worst fans in the game. In another thread, we have wankers saying things like "f&ck our useless team, you can all f&ck off" etc etc etc.

Its like at home games where with 20 to go if we're getting beaten, half the 'members' piss off to the club, cos they're only using the footy as an excuse for a beer anyway.

Our fans are shit. They display it here all the time. They display it at games all the time.

The ones that reckon out team should 'f*ck off' are the biggest pathetic wankers here, and our club would be better off without them.
high_horse.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Morts > Robson.
Hmmm, not really. Thankfully with Morts looking in England we shouldn't be having these discussions in 2012.

Which begs the question... how could the much-maligned DA get the best out of Robson and Mortimer in their peak in late 2009, when SK can inspire or instruct either of them to any heights this year?

SK's credentials are looking more dubious by the week imo - if they cut his contract a year early toward the end of next season, that makes 2013 another coach's rebuilding year, and we might finally be a shot at something in 2014! :crazy:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Ozzie star recruit= robson

Yeah right.

Robson was at the club before Ozzie.
Ozzie has done everything he can to get someone else to play halfback - there's a reason the names Cronk, Thurston, Quade Cooper and Orford were being bandied about last year. Ozzie knew Robson was crap and was trying to get something else....

Sux that Murray had the whole betting scandal thing take his mind off footy - he might've been our best option this season?

Big thanks to Hagan for the whole Robson thing. I'm SOOOO pleased he got rid of decent halves like Maloney and Hodko and kept Robbo...

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
You seriously believe this type of behavior is limited to Parra supporters? You ever catch a Dragons supporter when things aren't going their way? I encourage you to go over to the Dragons message board and trawl through some of the old posts from when Nathan Brown was in charge. Every team has fans who fire up when things are going bad.

If a member has paid up-front for a season ticket, they're entitled to leave whenever. Let's face it we haven't been easy to watch this season.

See first two responses.

Mate, some people come here to blow off steam and sit down at the keyboard 10 seconds after the game has ended, while their blood's still boiling. Some of the stuff isn't nice, but there are worse ways to vent. I'll start worrying about Parra supporter behavior the day one of us phones a death threat to the coach or knee-caps a player in the car park.
Well said Tin Man.

Bigfella

Coach
Hmmm, not really. Thankfully with Morts looking in England we shouldn't be having these discussions in 2012.

Which begs the question... how could the much-maligned DA get the best out of Robson and Mortimer in their peak in late 2009, when SK can inspire or instruct either of them to any heights this year?

SK's credentials are looking more dubious by the week imo - if they cut his contract a year early toward the end of next season, that makes 2013 another coach's rebuilding year, and we might finally be a shot at something in 2014! :crazy:

1 DA is gone, like Fitzy, so suck it up princess
2. He didn't improve the team or add any players where they were needed. He entrenched all the bad atitudeS from the hagan era.
3. This side packs class but has had character and consistency drilled into them.Kearney is adding the elements we need for next year. He I'd the best coach we've had since Smith.
4. You are a whiny bitch

IFR33K

Coach
2. He didn't improve the team or add any players where they were needed. He entrenched all the bad atitudeS from the hagan era.
3. This side packs class but has had character and consistency drilled into them.Kearney is adding the elements we need for next year. He I'd the best coach we've had since Smith.
4. You are a whiny bitch

He has the potential and vision to be the best coach since smith, I don't think he is there yet. He could end up being better then smth, who knows. Next year will determine how good SK is.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

yeah and Anderson got the best out of Robson and Mortimer in 2010 - remember the great season we had last year ?

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
4. You are a whiny bitch

Well said, couldn't agree more. Can't wait for next season!!!

parra.letic

Juniors
It wasn't jus the strip.

Late in the first half Hayne splits the dogs down the right makes it up close to the dogs line the next play the ball gets flung out to Robo. With no chasers but himself and the dogs severally stretched and the whole field to execute and attacking play he squirts the most inept grubber into Ben roberts' legs without Roberts even trying to stop the ball.

Then if that wasn't enough of a momentum killer he lays on Roberts like a f**king slug and gives away a penalty which not only kills our momentum, gets the dogs out of danger and manages to hand over such valuable field position in one typical Robson play.

I value Robo's work ethic but the problem is he is big on heart but a mental midget. If he was a grunt playing up the middle he'd be great but as the brains of the operation well you all saw how that went .

woodyk2

First Grade
Something i noticed last night was parra's passing game especially from dummy half seemed awfully slow....dogs had heaps of time to move up in defence.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not only was it slow, it was either at their head or their feet

Hayne had a chance to put us ahead in golden point but the pass was atrocious

Latest posts