What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.O Kemp Society inc

playdaball

Bench
My greatest concern is this:
Since Stacey left management bought Rovelli to replace him - partnered in the halves with Witt. It soon became obvious to everybody, except Warriors central, that the backline was no longer getting good ball.
Instead of fixing the problem they then bought Tate (at great expense) to play at center, where he has been starved of good ball and certainly has not been inclined to share any with his winger.
Now they buy a new winger who, we are told,"needs to be given quality ball and lots of space".
Have we fixed the problems in the halves? No!
Is Stacy the long term answer? No!
Henderson is being resigned and Fien is being given the cold shoulder, yet Fien is a much better hooker than Henderson. What gives?
It now looks like Tuimavave may be gone for a long time, if he returns at all.

We have a greater need in the halves than anywhere else. Forget big signings in the outside backs. WE NEED GOOD HALVES NOW!

You got it !!!

Read my signature.

Meh, I don't expect that Kemp would have gotten the kicks that Ah Van missed either. I think it was a bit harsh on Kemp to be dropped (assuming he was dropped, I missed the team naming so don't actually know if he was dropped or injured) but I don't think we'd have done any better with Kemp in the squad.

Having said that I do rate Kemp as a winger, just not sure I rate him as the kind of winger that works well with the Warriors current game plan. A few more kicks in behind the line for him would be nice, Hohaia seems to do some kicks now and then with Kemp's speed in mind but I haven't seen too much from the others. He needs to show something more than speed though, there doesn't seem to have been too much else this season yet.

ozbash

Referee
I just got Ivans application to join the F.O. Kimp Society PTY, LTD this morning.

Better late than never Ives,, mate,,, bro.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
On this basis, shouldn't we be starting up a f**k Off Ah Van Foundation too. He did cost us the game with all those missed kicks.

Kemp would have kicked those goals.

wittyfan

Referee
Go Kempy.

060509HOSNMLOUISV14.JPG

ozbash

Referee
is his hair done like that on purpose or is it covering something ??

manbags.... what a limpwrist !!

Rich102

Staff member
Your'e an old fashioned type of guy, aren't you?
The wedge shaped hair-do is for getting through gaps in the opposition backline. (If he ever gets the ball!)

Micistm

Bench
Lol, that wedge thing in the hair is the latest thing Oz, anyone who's cool does it! All my nephews do...I sadly do not. I forgot what cool is now...but at least it mean all my musical taste is now in bargain bins and cheaper. If I did my hair like that it would only get munted under my Warriors cap anyway.

Go Kempy...Jeez boy, PLEASE score a couple today and make yourself part of the team, otherwise it's gonna be another 'Jones is good, na he's crap' arguement all year.

Micistm

Bench
is his hair done like that on purpose or is it covering something ??

manbags.... what a limpwrist !!

The bags okay as long as it's got a killer specced Laptop in it for playing FPS games. Or possibly he has a One Tribe/LU user name so he can flip the L/T out of the bag and defend himself on forums while his missus is clothes shopping...while the Aussies in the team are playing Rugby League 2:World Cup edition to try and undo last years outcome. Wonder if that game has a cut scene where Ricky has a hissy fit at Officials after the final?:lol:

Latest posts