What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

gong_eagle

First Grade

Email received

Due to the extreme spike in demand, the site hasnt been running to our expectations. We have decided to upgrade the server to meet these demands and ensure you get the best possible experience. This upgrade is expected to take a day. The drafts will commence soon after.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Franko

Juniors

Email received

Due to the extreme spike in demand, the site hasnt been running to our expectations. We have decided to upgrade the server to meet these demands and ensure you get the best possible experience. This upgrade is expected to take a day. The drafts will commence soon after.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah i set myself up this morning after setting up my hit list to get online and be disappointed. Bugger!!!!

Mig2006

Juniors
We had to make a big call last night - whether to upgrade the site and delay the drafts or be content with the site's performance and progress as planned - we obviously chose to upgrade the site and it will hopefully be able to cope with the increased traffic - especially at draft time....

Paullyboy

Coach
We had to make a big call last night - whether to upgrade the site and delay the drafts or be content with the site's performance and progress as planned - we obviously chose to upgrade the site and it will hopefully be able to cope with the increased traffic - especially at draft time....

I think you made the right choice, but I dare say a few people will ask the same question as the person above me - any word on when the site will re-open, I keep re-freshing it in the off hope it may be up again.

_Johnsy

Referee
Mig,

Kudos for making the choice you did. Realistically it was the only one you could have made. Please don't tell me the draft will begin on fri morning, I have 2 sick days off and will be back on fri. At least if it is on thurs I can lie in bed with the lappy.

Anyway, congrats on the site and thanks for doing all the work to get it ready.

Mig2006

Juniors
I have passed on the cheers to the rest of the NRLCEO team. We are confident that we have made the right decision and that NRLCEO is going to be awesome. We actually completed our draft on Sunday night and it was excellent and easily is a highlight of my year - right next the Boxing Day....

As for the time that the site will reopen - we are just waiting for the go ahead from the server administration. Hopefully no more than 24 hours.

The LU drafts will be given priority when the site reopens and it will most likely begin at prime time slot - probably 6pm - which should suit the majority of coaches...

Redback71

First Grade
i think its up and running again. now does anyone have a code I can use to registar? time is running out fast.

_Johnsy

Referee
Nothing ass yet, will check again tomorrow morning

I said ass, he he he he

giggle.jpg

Huzzah to the funny man

Latest posts