What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah and thoughts on him...

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I mentioned it in another post but if you can believe the media (and those present) Potter gave it to Farah in their 'meeting' in the dressing shed prior to the Dragons game. Farah certainly walked out of it looking sheepish and pulling the headphones on so as to not talk to anyone.

Apparently they have 'moved on' from this (again if you can believe the media) but now you have to wonder why Farah is not at training? If he has the shits at Potter for having a crack at him he'll need to get over it pretty soon or the media will never let up on him.

I don't want Farah to leave the club because he is such a good player and I don't want him to paint him self into a corner either. I really hope this isn't a just a petulant act by Farah. Truth is I really don't know what the hell is going on but gee I want them (all those involved) to sort it out quick... :crazy:

Whatever is going on its hard to take Farah's word on anything regarding this situation.
He has lost a lot of credibility and been caught out as a liar and as stabbing his coach in the back (albeit 12 months ago) and POSSIBLY/probably again in the last weeks.

At the backend of his career this will always, maybe somewhat unfairly, tarnish his reputation.
His actions continue to inflame the situation and blow it out of proportion.

TYGA

Juniors
Whatever is going on its hard to take Farah's word on anything regarding this situation.
He has lost a lot of credibility and been caught out as a liar and as stabbing his coach in the back (albeit 12 months ago) and POSSIBLY/probably again in the last weeks.

At the backend of his career this will always, maybe somewhat unfairly, tarnish his reputation.

It looks like he is at war with senior management not the coach.
I suspected this was the case from the begining and it is looking more and more like Farah is being used as a pawn in getting rid of the coach.

The quicker the NRL get control of WT the better this is a mangement issue splilling over to a player unable to deal with it simple as that.

Players Play, Coaches Coach.
Get the man back on the field doing what he does best.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I think this may be more of an issue that Farah has with maybe Mayer.

To me he appears to be on good terms with Potter.

Apparently Potter went and saw him at his apartment a day or two ago.

I think Farah and Potter have the same common enemy here.

Tiger05

First Grade

How the f**k did you come to this conclusion ?

How stupid are you ?

souths_pride

Juniors
This has nothing to do with the press. It's about how Robbie handled the situation under pressure.
He could have easily played this against Tallis but his emotions got the better of him instead of dealing with this like an adult.
Blaming the club or media for your own shortcomings isn't a good look.
Now look who looks the fool.
Thats a fair call! I wonder if Robbie has had any training on how to handle the media because he really needs it. I'm not trying to bag the guy off - its an honest critique of a flaw in his personality! I think he takes things too personally! He needs to learn about how the media operate and that by going off like a firecracker is only going to aggravate the situation!

souths_pride

Juniors

I don't think Farah has lost credibility in that people believe him to be a liar. No one knows the exact truth as to the Tallis-Farah conversation 15 months ago so it hard to brand either one a liar. For all we know, Farah (who is a bit of a hot head) may have made those comments about to Potter but in the heat of the moment after a recent argument at training or something like that! Does that mean he genuinely thinks Potter can't coach? Absolutely not! Everyone has disputes every now and then in their respective jobs but it doesn't mean that they hate their colleague; it could be just to professionals who have a difference of opinion!

The problem with Farah is that he is not necessarily a liar or a backstabber or anything like that but that he can't handle these controversies well. Subsequently, he is under siege by the media and ends up being in a battle with them that he can't win! That's probably why he needs time away from training. His reputation however, won't be tarnished! He will be remembered as a tigers great!

souths_pride

Juniors
The quicker the NRL get control of WT the better this is a mangement issue splilling over to a player unable to deal with it simple as that.

Players Play, Coaches Coach.
Get the man back on the field doing what he does best.

Its these sorts of issues that freak the crap out of the NRL and are behind the NRL wanting to bring in independent directors.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its these sorts of issues that freak the crap out of the NRL and are behind the NRL wanting to bring in independent directors.

Just stop & go away.

You have no idea about the goings on of this club.

Your opinion is not wanted.

Please. Just leave.

souths_pride

Juniors
Just stop & go away.

Please. Just leave.

You've got problems mate! If you don't like what I write there's a simple solution. Get your mouse, move the cursor over the edge of the page and scroll down! Trust me, you'll be alot better off! It'll add years to your life and stop you getting involved in meaningless personal battles with me and other posters!

byrner

Juniors
Just stop & go away.

Please. Just leave.

Fk off dipstick. This is a forum, he can right what ever the fk he likes.
And what he said is 100% true. This is exactly why the NRL want independent board members.

inside_pass

Bench
Thoughts on Farah?
A good player who has now lost all credibility.He has been caught out lying and obviously realizes that he can't change or hide that.So he has gone into hiding from the embarrassment.
He will now be remembered with the stigma of a liar for the rest of his life.
There are just some things you can't take back!

Tiger05

First Grade
Thoughts on Farah?
A good player who has now lost all credibility.He has been caught out lying and obviously realizes that he can't change or hide that.So he has gone into hiding from the embarrassment.

How dumb are you.

There is one liar here and thats Tallis. He has shown himself to have absolutely no integrity.

He has gone into hiding pissed off the club didnt back him in that 24 hour period after the shitfight started and left key comments out of releases that stated his support of Potter (genuine or not)........not wanting to publish his backing Potter when they were preparing the board meeting to sack him as that would have sent mixed messages.

Be pissed off but get on with your farkin job.
Not the kind of leader Id follow.

Tigerm

Coach
I'd hate such a grubby sook to represent my club. Tigers should sack him and improve the welfare of the club as whole. He's the type of bloke who isn't happy unless he's unhappy and this rubs off on everyone else. He's a good player but he's replaceable as most players are.

Instead of bitching and crying about every little thing, he should do something positive for his club for a change. He's a bad look at the Tigers atm and you can't have a PLAYER trying to undermine everything the club does, it breeds bad culture. Potter is the COACH so he's the BOSS, Wobbie just needs to shut his gob and do as he's told which is what he does best.......playing the game.

Just my 2 cents.

Righto dicknose, you just assume I don't know the guy?

You f**k off then.

Well, do you know him then? Or are just talking out your arse.

Tigerm

Coach
Thoughts on Farah?

And what lie has he been caught out on?

Latest posts