What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

Snoop Shark

First Grade
The money in England ain't that great these days. And with the way the clubs are going over there, there is no guarantee that you will get paid.

I know a couple of guys who are will owed money from a couple of clubs.

Sutto isn't on the best money at souths compared to the rest of the "stars". Those pommy clubs have a tendency to throw silly money at NRL players. Also easy money considering the quality of footy in the ESL compared to NRL

Special K

Coach
He would be one of their only players who gets a long service cap concession and signed a new deal like 3 months ago. Oh and is coming off his best season in a title contender. He isn't going anywhere

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well we should all know about Sutto and Fathead within the next 48 hours.

Apparently Ben Lowe is heading to the warriors so it seems to me the bunnies are clearing the decks for something big. Whether it's Fergo, Mautilino or Fisiani they are taking a very cool approach to things.

FFS if they get 2 out of 3 of those fellas I will be filthy!

Madsharkie

First Grade
I'm guessing their forward stocks would be pretty chockers. They'd have to be looking at backs wouldn't they?

Surely

Post Whore
Said he hasnt had an offer and would be happy to get a run with any team.

Well thats what I saw come out of his mouth on tv

Frenzy.

Immortal
Said he hasnt had an offer and would be happy to get a run with any team.

Well thats what I saw come out of his mouth on tv

32.jpg

Snoop Shark

First Grade
They must think every one is stupid

Monkey see monkey do with those 2.

I've been told fergy has a new BFF in Nath merrit of late whilst his old BFF in Grayson Goodwin has found our own TC...not sure what josh duges thinks of all this:)

cb4

First Grade
Monkey see monkey do with those 2.

I've been told fergy has a new BFF in Nath merrit of late whilst his old BFF in Grayson Goodwin has found our own TC...not sure what josh duges thinks of all this:)

His other BFF had him out for dinner over the weekend.

It's a circus to get him the highest dollar, and honestly, I hope we pull the pin on him.

shaggs

Coach
Who is capable of taking him out for dinner from out mob??

Dinner talk between him and some of our guys would be a series of grunts and clicks.

SadShark

Bench
His other BFF had him out for dinner over the weekend.

It's a circus to get him the highest dollar, and honestly, I hope we pull the pin on him.

Agree - we're talkin bout the Rob Ford of the NRL here.

Other kaarnts that play centre here at the club can step up anytime they want.......anytime now boys........anyyyyyyy time now........