What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

Card Shark

Immortal
Heard on the radio news that Fergo is debuting on the undercard to uncle Anthony.

Dear oh dear :lol:

shaggs

Coach
Can't hurt. It will be 4x2 against a guy with a negative record. Hand picked.
The fight is the end result but I'm happy he has been training.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is it going to endear him to the guys at the NRL Integrity Unit that will decide his immediate future?

shaggs

Coach
Probably not, but the photos of Blake with all the kids at redfern in and around the gym will. If he fights well and loses and then speaks humbly and well at the camera that will also be good.

Plastered

Juniors
So the headlines that have come with this boxing shyte are along the lines 'Putting contract talks with the Roosters on hold' - or - 'After the fight I'll turn my attention to football and see where I'm going to go' ....'One is with the Roosters, but with Sonny Bill staying on...'

I know it's all agenda driven bullsh*t from the press, but still, no mention of us. In CB4 and Newm's I trust, not the Telecrap or Fox.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...nal-boxing-debut/story-fn2mcuj6-1226740509121

cb4

First Grade
My well has run dry on this one. I have no infor on it, so I am banking in '73 for this. No doubting him either.

If we have Fergo is that it for Pom then, or does he get resigned for another year and head to the backrow.

Or just maybe Pom will become the backup f/e for Carney

island pro

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pom the backup 5/8.

Now i've heard it all... I used to think this was a real person, now I know it's an alias to make us all laugh and stir shit.