What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

newman

First Grade
My well has run dry on this one. I have no infor on it, so I am banking in '73 for this. No doubting him either.

We are still in the same position. If the NRL will register his contract, it will be with us. Pom will remain, on low coin, probably taking Mills spot in NSW Cup.

cb4

First Grade
Correct. I have been told when Noyce/Flanno return from England on a hit and run signing mission, that Pom will recieve a 1 year deal.

So the signing mission sounds like a failure.

Card Shark

Immortal
Correct. I have been told when Noyce/Flanno return from England on a hit and run signing mission, that Pom will recieve a 1 year deal.

So the signing mission sounds like a failure.

I don't get it....why go to England to sign players when the best RL players are in NSW, Qld & NZ.

Who were the targets?

The Popper

Bench
The Rorters. How the heck they stay under the cap's got me beat. Must be a few cars given away as birthday presents.

Card Shark

Immortal
Heard on the radio news that Fergo is debuting on the undercard to uncle Anthony.

Dear oh dear :lol:

Debut cancelled.

Sugar Shane Moseley on a plane back to America. Mundine camp failed to come up with $700,000 down payment before the fight.

Speaking on Big Sports Breakfast, Jeff Fenech put money up to get him over here but there was to be a 1/2 payment on the fight contract before the fight. Fenech feels screwed by Mundine camp as he's out of pocket & wasnt aware of the extra $ needed upfront, as he may have been able to protect his initial investment by helping with 2nd payment .

Fenech blames himself as much as anyone for letting himself getting involved but wanted to help a "friend".

End of Mundine??

Quigs

Immortal
Fathead couldarhh been a contendaarrrhh

All he gets is a one way ticket to pollookaville.

[youtube]3QsNXd57Ppw[/youtube]

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Anything to report of Fatheads future.

Quigs Mate I heard a week and a bit ago and off another source over the weekend that Uncle Nick wants fergo at the club.

I find it hard to believe we are any chance of getting him. Roosters have got him

Quigs

Immortal
Well that's interesting Snoop. Nothing like a level playing surface in the field of dreams.

If there is a God then he would of allowed the Sharks to win a premiership. If he (god) is fairdinkum he would liet it happen soon so I can escape this crazy farkkk up part of my life.

Honestly I dont need the modern game in my life.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Quigs Mate I heard a week and a bit ago and off another source over the weekend that Uncle Nick wants fergo at the club.

I find it hard to believe we are any chance of getting him. Roosters have got him

Not that I doubt your info Snoop, but I think I speak for the collective rest of the NRL when I say "How dafuq can the roosters afford Fergo??" Seriously.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
The funny thing is we are the club the media keeps associating with Fergo but reality is the roosters have hatched a plan even before SBW stayed on

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not that I doubt your info Snoop, but I think I speak for the collective rest of the NRL when I say "How dafuq can the roosters afford Fergo??" Seriously.

Mate I think their plan is just to get him at the club in 2014 whatever way they can. Pretty much on peanuts in his first year but he will get most his dough in his 2nd, 3rd and 4th years when SBW makes way.

I hope I'm wrong as id love to see him at the sharks but Uncle Nick can be very persuasive when he wants to be and is pretty good at dangling sets of keys

Special K

Coach
Culture wise he would be the worst possible fit for the roosters. Time bomb waiting to happen if he goes there