What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fathead to Parra

DJShaksta

First Grade
Mate I think their plan is just to get him at the club in 2014 whatever way they can. Pretty much on peanuts in his first year but he will get most his dough in his 2nd, 3rd and 4th years when SBW makes way.

I hope I'm wrong as id love to see him at the sharks but Uncle Nick can be very persuasive when he wants to be and is pretty good at dangling sets of keys

Yeah I know they'll use a pie and chips backended to hell an back contract.
That's the bit that stinks - why the F should they be able to pay him peanuts in the first year cos they're over the cap, and then make it up once their moneysink SBW moves on?
Hardly a fair system.
But as you say, and as we all know, what Uncle Nik wants, uncle Nim 9 times out of 10, gets.

Quigs

Immortal
That's the bit that stinks - why the F should they be able to pay him peanuts in the first year cos they're over the cap, and then make it up once their moneysink SBW moves on?
Hardly a fair system.
But as you say, and as we all know, what Uncle Nik wants, uncle Nim 9 times out of 10, gets.

Don't you worry FrenzyDJShaksta. The NRL has a special investigator to delve into all these shonky contract deals nowdays.

I reckon Schuey will be marching straight down to Uncle Nics office and demanding answers.

Hang on ...... Schuey ...... Easts ........ Uncle Nic......... Channel Nein .....

Yep Fatheads gonna be a chook.

cb4

First Grade
Hardly a fair system.

The only saving grace is the NRL didn't allow Izzy for the first year at Parra on peanuts.

I have also heard Fergo > Roosters will be done over the weekend.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Orff to another club who can win a premiership with him hey! Proof will be in the pudding. If he comes back to us...great love the bloke. If not, well he's just another efen curtis playing for someone else. Fugg him.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
All this talk of fergo to the Roosters getting wrapped up this weekend is bullshit. There is more chance of him not being in the NRL next year then being at the roosters.

ghoti

Bench
I'm worried about Ferguson not coming to us...if we miss out on him, our squad is actually weakened in 2014 relative to this year. We need to be stronger to challenge.

cb4

First Grade
I'd be very surprised if it was announced on the weekend, however, I have been told that the deal will be done by the weekend.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd be very surprised if it was announced on the weekend, however, I have been told that the deal will be done by the weekend.

Have we gone cold on him, or vica - versa?

The word was he was coming to us but that seems unlikely now?

If the roosters get him, they will win 2 in a row & break a long streak of that not happening.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Have we gone cold on him, or vica - versa?

The word was he was coming to us but that seems unlikely now?

If the roosters get him, they will win 2 in a row & break a long streak of that not happening.

When all this rubbish in the paper was linking us to Fergo I was told the chooks were planning something as soon as the senior players at souths said no thanks