What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS! Quade Cooper in secret talks with Parramatta Eels

belmoreeel

Juniors
weidler : its rumoured the eels have offered you 1.5 mill over 3 years
cooper: i cant comment about that
weidler there you have it viewers you heard it first here

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm 90% sure that Weidler will tell us f**k all like he does 90% of the time.

Suity

Danny Weidler... anything he says that doesn't come from the mouth of his bosom buddies Nassar, Mundine, and SBW should be taken with a grain of salt. If he stopped making love to those three his back page gossip in the Sun Herald would be reduced to the space of an advertisement selling a used car.

Forty20

First Grade
f**k Weidler is a weasly arsehole. Cooper had to bite his tongue to a couple of leading questions but the lack of answer in regards to rugby union's drawcard was interesting.

For those who missed it it went something like this:

Weasel: Are you serious about coming over to league?
Cooper: I don't want to make any further comments until my future is certain

Weasel: Are you disappointed with the offer the ARU has made you?
Cooper:...(silence)

Weasel: Are you keen to play in the rugby world cup?

Weasel: What about playing with Jarryd Hayne?
Cooper: Yeah he is a great player, nice guy...

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
f**k Weidler is a weasly arsehole. Cooper had to bite his tongue to a couple of leading questions but the lack of answer in regards to rugby union's drawcard was interesting.

For those who missed it it went something like this:

Weasel: Are you serious about coming over to league
Cooper: I don't want to make any further comments until my future is certain

Weasel: Are you disappointed with the offer the ARU has made you?

Weasel: Are you keen to play in the rugby world cup?

Weasel: What about playing with Jarryd Hayne?
Cooper: Yeah he is a great player, nice guy...

:lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Weedler looked like a total Douche on the news tonight, nearly sticking the microphone up Coopers nose :lol:

lewiscook

Juniors
I dont no what to take out of that interview tbh.

But yes i agree Danny Weasler is a deadset dickhead

belmoreeel

Juniors
actually all of our players should watch that interview and learn from it Quade Cooper just gave a masterclass on dealing with the media

El Diablo

Post Whore
drink.jpg

I've never seen this guy play.

But from what my mates who watch rugby say, he's one of the best players in union.

I'd rather spend 400-500k on him then spend 200k-300k on orford, kimmorley or any other retiree.

It's worth the punt i reckon. I just hope we resign Horo. He's been one of our best this season.
i agree better to spend money on someone young who could play for us for 4 years or more than an old timer looking for one last payout before retiring when they are gone what happens then? if morts and robson haven't improved we are right back to square one

Eels Dude

Coach
i agree better to spend money on someone young who could play for us for 4 years or more than an old timer looking for one last payout before retiring when they are gone what happens then? if morts and robson haven't improved we are right back to square one

850k we're offering him according to the Herald :roll:... I don't believe that for a second. I don't even see the point in reading the Sydney papers anymore when they come up with such rubbish. Any article is posted in this forum regardless so I'll just check them out in here instead of reading their ads in the papers or websites.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra are willing to spend up to $500,000 a season on somebody who has never played league at a high level and somebody who has never made a atackle in his life(worst defensive player ever) which begs the question why didn't Parra just keep Mateo and out him at 5/8th ?

Parra = geniuss

Djay

Juniors
Parra are willing to spend up to $500,000 a season on somebody who has never played league at a high level and somebody who has never made a atackle in his life(worst defensive player ever) which begs the question why didn't Parra just keep Mateo and out him at 5/8th ?

Parra = geniuss
Ummmm, I was just watching some highlighst and Cooper made some excellent tackles and looks very solid in defence. He has a good step and alot of pace and has vision. He could be what we need.

Suitman

Post Whore

Parra = geniuss

Pay Mateo that much for 3 good games a season?

No wonder you are regarded as a clown.

Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Parra = geniuss

how ironic