What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS! Quade Cooper in secret talks with Parramatta Eels

strider

Post Whore
Pretty sure he's still about.

165f1a35-2b66-4746-87b9-c961010852b2_jabba_the_hut.jpg

i'm pretty sure thats an old photo - he's not in that good shape these days

SeftonBoy

Juniors
He won't be coming to Parramatta so why talk about & quite frankly i don't think he'd be a good buy. He hasn't played league at any elite level & would take him a while to adjust. they reckon he can't tackle either. MIght as well put Luke Burt at 5/8 as he can't tackle either & save us a bit of money.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
mate, all it would be is a tour of the dressing rooms and GYM (high performance centre for the fancy pansies) upstairs, he'll also meet the coaching staff including Haydon Knowels who's probably the most respected trainer not only in the game but in sport in general..

I'm not sure what the benefits are with a tour of the administration offices and so forth but he'll probably go there and I'm not really where else he'd go..

You forgot about Parramatta River Staggs, A tour is not complete without a swim in the river playing with the famous Snub fin dolphins, a sunbake on one of its many golden beaches and a paddle amongst the many thousands of kayaks and canoes that frequently explore the concrete rain forest the river meanders through. If this doesn't pull Quade to join the Eels, nothing will mate..... :(

images

images

images

images

i i was quade i would come to parra just out of spite he said he wanted an upgrade months ago nothing happened he shows an interest in parra and now suddenly they cant throw enough money at him it just proves they were lowballing him before

if he signs with them thats all he will get if he signs with us he might get more next contract especially if he plays rep footy or gets 3rd party sponsors

I'd love to watch you over in South Africa but I really need to get stuck into removing the mould on the bathroom tiles.
hey fatarse how about removing the mould from under your gut first!
how would that fat turd get down on his knees to remove mould from tiles anyway?
and if he did somehow achieve that feat how the hell would he get back up?

caylo

Bench
This was on Matt Giteau Twitter

Just finished weights wit the 'quade train' @QuadeCooper! After wat I saw, if anyone wants some Raw power look no further than the train!!

So if Quade does come next year we will have the Quade Train and The Hayne train plus the Fui express. To many public transport references, they are too unreliable.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So if Quade does come next year we will have the Quade Train and The Hayne train plus the Fui express. To many public transport references, they are too unreliable.

mate, I reckon we're being taken for a ride right there...

Djay

Juniors
If it's true that his taking us for a ride which wouldn't surprise then Ossie needs to be questioned like you's have stated.

I'm sick of being linked to so many players and we have yet to sign any of them, really getting beyond the joke and starting to me the impression we aren't capable of luring good players to our club.

benoir91

Juniors
The media has reported that QC is off to RSA, however, if it's true that if he is meeting with Eels officials right now, this can only be more proof that he is serious about league.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If it's true that his taking us for a ride which wouldn't surprise then Ossie needs to be questioned like you's have stated.

I'm sick of being linked to so many players and we have yet to sign any of them, really getting beyond the joke and starting to me the impression we aren't capable of luring good players to our club.

tbh, i'm happy to sit back and see what eventuates with this one...

so much of it is the media and player managers linking us with every off contract player the only 2 i know we were talking to are cooper and cronk (can you imagine rabs if we got both of them?) was there ever any serious interest in kimmoreley and barrett or just paper talk?

belmoreeel

Juniors
so much of it is the media and player managers linking us with every off contract player the only 2 i know we were talking to are cooper and cronk (can you imagine rabs if we got both of them?) was there ever any serious interest in kimmoreley and barrett or just paper talk?
i saw ossie somewhere on tv maybe it was radio but he said the only 2 we have approached are barret and cronk from NRL

Djay

Juniors
The thing that's also so frustrating is that the side we have next year could do so well IMO if we have a decent half leading us around. Doesn't look to promising ATM but as you said we may aswell give them to September 1.

Latest posts