What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS! Quade Cooper in secret talks with Parramatta Eels

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hey guys.
Got the scoop.
Can't say anything yet....
All I can think of is the number '2'.

Two Older Ladies Talking in Heaven

1st woman:
Hi! Wanda.

2nd woman:

Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman:

I froze to death.

2nd woman:

How horrible!

1st woman:

It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from
the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy,
and finally died a peaceful death.
What about you?

2nd woman:

I died of a massive heart attack.
I suspected that my husband was cheating,
so I came home early to catch him in the act.
But instead, I found him all by himself
in the den watching TV.

1st woman:

So, what happened?

2nd woman:

I was so sure there was another woman
there somewhere that I started running
all over the house looking. I ran up into
the attic and searched, and down into the
basement. Then I went through every closet
and checked under all the beds. I kept this up
until I had looked everywhere, and finally
I became so exhausted that I just keeled over
with a heart attack and died.

1st woman:

Too bad you didn't look in the freezer
---we'd both still be alive.

images

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Too True mate, but I have been in enough business deals to know when I am being played or not, and this one smells to high heaven.

If I were a betting man, I would say the odds are 98 to 2 against him coming to Parra. They have played it perfectly to get what they always wanted.

1. More money from the Union, priority number one.
2. So much more money that they will be committed to playing him in the Wallabies team no matter what or risk major egg on face.
3. He has become the 'MAN' in their sport and his profile has gone to the apex level in public recognition.
4. Due to this new found recognition all he has to do is play well enough to receive praise and he will find many new sponsors waiting for him at the bottom of the garden like little fairy Godmothers willing to grant all his wishes true.

But hey I suppose by my reckoning there's a couple of percent chance that he may risk all that and come and try his hand at the toughest team sport in the world for a guaranteed amount, but if he should fail then well...I think you all can work out the rest.

Like I said, due to his actions thus far, my money is on him staying put. He and his manager have played a great game of poker and they have one hell of a pay day coming up.
I think that you're reckoning is fairly close to the mark.

spiderdan

Bench
If Cooper signs I'll be happy but at the same time won't be disappointed f he doesn't.

My take on the whole thing is that regardless of the expected outcome he was never going to make a decision until after this tour. Basically if he were intending to sign with us it would be suicide to his immediate union career if he announced it pre tour and if he was sticking with union the wait would help up his value (unless they call a bluff).

Anyhoo if he is just using us to up his pay packet with the aru I have no problem as long as he (as unlikely as it would seem) tells Ozzie and co so they don't pin their hopes on his signing.

strider

Post Whore
Too True mate, but I have been in enough business deals to know when I am being played or not, and this one smells to high heaven.

If I were a betting man, I would say the odds are 98 to 2 against him coming to Parra. They have played it perfectly to get what they always wanted.

1. More money from the Union, priority number one.
2. So much more money that they will be committed to playing him in the Wallabies team no matter what or risk major egg on face.
3. He has become the 'MAN' in their sport and his profile has gone to the apex level in public recognition.
4. Due to this new found recognition all he has to do is play well enough to receive praise and he will find many new sponsors waiting for him at the bottom of the garden like little fairy Godmothers willing to grant all his wishes true.

But hey I suppose by my reckoning there's a couple of percent chance that he may risk all that and come and try his hand at the toughest team sport in the world for a guaranteed amount, but if he should fail then well...I think you all can work out the rest.

Like I said, due to his actions thus far, my money is on him staying put. He and his manager have played a great game of poker and they have one hell of a pay day coming up.

I think the odds are more like 49 to 1

strider

Post Whore
If Cooper signs I'll be happy but at the same time won't be disappointed f he doesn't.

My take on the whole thing is that regardless of the expected outcome he was never going to make a decision until after this tour. Basically if he were intending to sign with us it would be suicide to his immediate union career if he announced it pre tour and if he was sticking with union the wait would help up his value (unless they call a bluff).

Anyhoo if he is just using us to up his pay packet with the aru I have no problem as long as he (as unlikely as it would seem) tells Ozzie and co so they don't pin their hopes on his signing.

no one would tell ossie and co - nothing stays secret at parra :lol:

Daneel

Bench
But what does the number 2 mean! ya Bastard! haha:D:crazy:

Moree detailss pleaseeeeee:D

If you divide the number 10 (which just so happens to be the no. quade wears) by 5 you get 2. It is a very cryptic clue, but with a little bit of logic applied not to hard to work out. ;-)

lewiscook

Juniors
If you divide the number 10 (which just so happens to be the no. quade wears) by 5 you get 2. It is a very cryptic clue, but with a little bit of logic applied not to hard to work out. ;-)

Hahaha f**k bro didn't even reaise aye, clearly started on the beers to eraly tonight! haha
I was going more along the lines of quade cooper signing on the 22nd of auguest! haha f**kk

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Originally Posted by boxhead
Hey guys.
Got the scoop.
Can't say anything yet....
All I can think of is the number '2'.

All I will reveal now is, 'you beauty!'

Quade Cooper to play for the eels in 2 years time... 2012
or Eric Grothe is staying on with the Eels

lewiscook

Juniors
The number '2'.....

Reminds me of many, many viewings.....
Very famous indeed......

I bet this is a such easy clue to no what you mean but i am no where near the right mindstate to figure this sh*tt outtt farkkk, someone else work it outt!!