What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

redvscotty

First Grade
I sold one of my starting strikers in Jimmy Briand today to spice things up a bit. Figured out how to change my VP so that he's now 19 and overall 73 rather than 28 and overall 72.

It also put me around 20mil in front too!

Getting some stupid offers now for O'Hara around the 25 mil mark but theres no way I'm selling him (until I get some stupid message about him feeling jaded and sad).

Just for a bit of fun I put in 18 teams in the MLS like Bayern, Barca, OM, Franco etc... that had real life stadiums and immediately I'm hit with: Ronaldo hands in transfer request, Rooney hands in transfer request, Robben hands in transfer request...all 3 of them went to Barca, wtf is wrong with transfers in this game?

HowHigh

Coach
1 or 2 players can make a huge difference, for example Santos with Ganso/Neymar, feels so fluid at that level playing with them.

you on 360 or ps3?

I'm a bit over career mode too, that 30 game stretch took it out of me as well as not getting any f**king fouls by the cheating AI

I don't have Xbox live I use my mates one, I got him up to division 7 yesterday and I'm dominating my opponents, mostly americans who use full pressure and get exposed by quick short passes

either that or speedsters, so unless you are comfy playing with 5 star teams I'd suggest finding a 3.5/4 star team otherwise every game will be against barca/real/merc city
I'm on ps3
Career mode gets a bit boring cause I usually like to sim a few games, but every game I sim they lose now lol...started happening from Championship but even worse in EPL now

I'll keep the star rating in mind then...was just gonna go with liverpool...think they're 4 1/2
If I gotta play merkins using barca or real i'll find a lower team to play on

Just for a bit of fun I put in 18 teams in the MLS like Bayern, Barca, OM, Franco etc... that had real life stadiums and immediately I'm hit with: Ronaldo hands in transfer request, Rooney hands in transfer request, Robben hands in transfer request...all 3 of them went to Barca, wtf is wrong with transfers in this game?
hahaha

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I'm having a lot of fun in Career mode so far. I'm only in my first season though with Real Madrid (only chose them because they're rich and I hate playing as Man City)

Got rid of Kaka as I felt he was being wasted when Madrid already have enough quality attacking players like Higuan, Ozil, Ronaldo, Di Maria etc. Also got rid of Ramos because I think he's a bit overrated on Fifa, so signed Jose Bosingwa to replace him. Also signed Jesus Navas to put at RM with Di Maria at LM. Got Ozil at CAM, Ronaldo LS and Higuan at RS. Benzema is used as a sub in the last 20-25 minutes and also bought Holman for a backup because I like him lol.

I feel dirty playing as Real Madrid though, so I think I'll change teams after this seasons finished.

Last edited:

Geohood

Bench
The game should automatically pick the jersey colours for you since it's a bit silly when you enter an online match and the opponent is wearing a similar jersey to you and you spend the whole game squinting..

Barca playing fantasy football? Surely they would've lost someone to buy them all.

Bazzi

First Grade
Bought the game from Big W yesterday. Was it supposed to come with the 'Online Pass'? Because mine didn't.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Online is great fun. You gotta use 2-4 star teams and the game opens up.

Just finished playing QPR, Australia and Aston Villa. The cheap goals are removed.

Suprisingly QPR put up the bigger fight SWP is a gun when given some room.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Also anyone looking at future buys, just take a stroll through Newcastle united.

Tiote is 25 but will outplay just about all midfielders. Super energy and workrate, plus can score the goals.

Barca playing fantasy football? Surely they would've lost someone to buy them all.

I didn't check tbh but on the right side where the league table is no player was going out of Barca in the latest transfers or the biggest transfers. I quit on deadline day when the board sold Robben for 20m less than I had recently rejected.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxudecmy15z46eu

you need VLC player or extension to watch it

Here is a short vid I uploaded (about 3mb) no sound

I use this alot against one of my mates cause he hates it and says "omg again with that gay trick f**k you" it annoys him so much :D

It's the way you are facing

Down quarter circle Left - half circle Right

opposite to go the other way

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
With tricks you have to pick a few and just keep doing them. After a while you should be able to use them in game with ease.

Easiest is probably the spin move.

boxhead

First Grade
IGN thinks this Ultimate team is the best in the game.

http://m.au.ign.com/articles/1211732

4-1-2-1-2

GK Casillas
RB Dani Alves
RCB Pique
LCB Pepe
LB Fabio Coentrao
CDM Cesc Fabregas
RM Alexis Sanchez
LM Cristiano Ronaldo
CAM Iniesta
ST Lionel Messi
ST Falcao

:lol: Fabregas at defensive midfield :lol: No Arjen Robben, Xavi, etc :lol: Pepe and Falcao

I think this would smash that team, maybe not as far as chemistry in some places;

4-3-3
GK Casillas
RB Dani Alves
RCB Pique
LCB Puyol/Vidic
LB Marcelo/Patrice Evra
RCM Xavi
CDM Sergio Busquets
LCM Iniesta
RW Arjen Robben
ST Lionel Messi
LW Cristiano Ronaldo

That team would blitz the other in terms of defensive and attacking balance. I've added Vidic and Evra as options as they are better in the game but it takes away from the gelling a bit.

Alternatively, a 4-4-1-1 could be used to get Sneijder in the team as well;

GK Casillas
RB Dani Alves
RCB Pique
LCB Puyol/Vidic
LB Marcelo
RM Arjen Robben
RCM Xavi
LCM Iniesta
LM Cristiano Ronaldo
CAM Wesley Sneijder
ST Lionel Messi

How anyone would think Fabregas is the best option at defensive midfield, let alone not having Xavi and Robben in the team, is just laughable.

Last edited:

Latest posts