What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

boxhead

First Grade
Have you played pes 2012? Pretty shit game. Since ps2, konami just haven't got it right.

When did these ratings come out?

I downloaded updates a week or so ago so these are recent.
Terrible all round if you ask me, they basically ignored the clubs they don't perceive as big and they even insulted real football fans by boosting Krul by 1 to 76.

I think PES is better than FIFA in the manager mode department, and it actually has superior AI and not cheap scripting on higher difficulties. Aside from that, FIFA blows it out of the water sadly.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Oh I thought you meant like there was an update today. Yeah I know krul was ignored.

I'm still playing online, still find it to be fun.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Pes.. Ughhh. A couple years back we used to have weekly comps.. The gameplay was perfect. Then the next gen consoles came out and the players felt like they skated and the ball moved as though it was tied on a string.

Every year they come out and say the issues were fixed..

Just started again as Everton and already my emotional attatchment to players stopped me making good decisions. 19m for Cahill and 26m for Jagielka turned down. Doing alright, beat Liverlol's top team with my dregs in the Carling Cup. Transfer budget is a bitch to work with though.

redvscotty

First Grade
Started a Career on my xbox game (finally got it working) as Wolves and have started off with a loss draw win loss, so at my rightful place anchored to the bottom of the table.

Played online seasons (the lag and gameplay is WAY better than PC in this respect). Had about 10 games and am at division 9 currently. Was playing as Arsenal and beat Barca and Real Madrid a few times, then played as wolves and got smashed by west ham. Online is awesome.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
EA screwed me over in my last three games.

I play as Newcastle united, I was matched against barca, r.madrid and brazil. 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss.

Played online seasons (the lag and gameplay is WAY better than PC in this respect). Had about 10 games and am at division 9 currently. Was playing as Arsenal and beat Barca and Real Madrid a few times, then played as wolves and got smashed by west ham. Online is awesome.

yeah i need to take over my mates xbl and get on there again

EA screwed me over in my last three games.

I play as Newcastle united, I was matched against barca, r.madrid and brazil. 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss.

That happened to me. I was Hertha Berlin and got paired with Malaga twice and PSG. Lost all 3, defence is too slow. Played Olympiakos and was winning then surprise surprise lost connection. Need to play more Greek teams :D

Jono078

Referee
Anyone play online seasons?

Just made it to Division 2 earlier today.

I rate myself, so if anyone wants to add me on PS3 and have a game, my PSN is Jono078

Jono078

Referee
Division 2 is going well so far :)

Also, whoever I played from here online. First game I won 2-0.

Second game I chose a team closer to his level and won 4-2.

Good games though, was fun playing knowing nothing was on the line lol.

I had to win 2 in a row to make division 2 and they were toughest games I've played, each in the rain and snow respectively.

Attachments

• div2.jpg
    div2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts