What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 12

I'm giving advice, if people want to take it thats fine by me, I have played fifa games for almost 20 or so years.

geeks,internet,nerd,south,park-d402ed05b757f32a0128b29d6c294898_h.jpg

HowHigh

Coach
Looks like Oxford Utd will be moving up to the npower League 1 in a few more games

Hopefully the transfer budget increases a little as I continue getting promoted each season..

and lol @
geeks,internet,nerd,south,park-d402ed05b757f32a0128b29d6c294898_h.jpg

HowHigh

Coach
f**k its bullshit on legendary sometimes...had like 6 shots hit the post, bullshit saves by the keeper, dominated possession and then they score in injury time that never seemed to finish because they had the ball.. 1-0 to them

But oh well, was another fun fifa sesh

Last edited:

nöyd

Staff member
i'm getting caned on legendary, trying to find some decent sliders that someone may have posted, somewhere, anywhere on the webs

DiggerBlue

Juniors
Used to really get into the FIFA games, now with my interest in soccer overall declining I'm having a really hard time getting into this latest iteration of the series.

Oh well, always have Madden 12 to fall back onto.

boxhead

First Grade
I've found quite a few good young kids for my academy with potentials between 80 and 90. And player growth is definitely insane, almost every young player in the games goes up by at least 1 or 2 - some go up by more than 6!! I found a "Lucas" (real player, not the Liverpool one) who I hadn't seen before but a search showed he was 88 overall!

redvscotty

First Grade
Elokobi is a monster. Love that guy.

He wouldn't look out of place playing at centre for the Eels. Probably would have done better with him there this year than what we had.

Yeah but I got a good offer from someone for him within about a week of me starting so I sold him and bought some german dude.

Then the week after Doyle said he wanted to leave so i sold him too!