What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
I have already stated that as soon as he pulls on a Parra jersey, he will have my full support.

Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it though.

Suity

Never said you had to be happy, fish returning can't even help you with that. I'd just like to see him given a chance...

HayneHindi

Juniors
I was reading on one eyed web site that Finch might stay and serve out his contract with the Roosters. Ricky Stuart says that Finch is still in the roosters plans but if Finch wanted out they will let him leave. So Finch coming to Parra is not a definite as yet.

Freak2

Juniors
I thought PJ left reluctantly after a mishap with his manager having agreed to terms with Warriors before final say from PJ??

fish eel said:
I only saw S.O.O. 1, but gee Finch played well.

He is a competitive and feisty bastard, not as dreadful as people make out and still has his best footy ahead of him. He wouldnt be high on my priority list....but I'd give him a go.

Hey Fish....do you want my take on how NSW went in Games 2 & 3?

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Freak2 said:
I thought PJ left reluctantly after a mishap with his manager having agreed to terms with Warriors before final say from PJ??

Manager signed a letter of intent. The club were waiting on what JT was doing and forgot to tell PJ. His manager got ahead of himself.....

number8

Juniors
Freak2 said:

I thought it was somthing along those lines too. That, & that his brother convinced him it (Warriors) was a good opportunity.

That said, I was getting my info from the printed media of which tend to talk a lot of sh*t & hope it's right!

greena

Juniors
I for one will not lose any sleep if Mateo leaves. As for Finch I don't care either way but would have to say he would be better outside Smith than Green would be. I know I've said it in other forums but green and Smith are too similar in style.both are slow. At least Finch can sniff out a try - but both he and Smith are found wanting in defence - you can hide one but not two.

I hope we don't fall in the trap of relying on our juniors, I saw what that did to us in the early seventies and again in the late eighties. From what I have seen if a young player is going to make it he forces his way up to first grade within two seasons at most. Most of the names being bandied about like Hauraki, Oake, Mateo, Taia etc have been around for a few years now and are good PL players but not exactly looking like world beaters. I can't see any of that bunch making permanent first grade.

Freak2

Juniors
I agree that Blake & Tim's weakness is their speed, but looking at the quality & speed of other halves in our game I think speed can be overcome by smart football, and I think both Blake & Tim are learning quickly.

Tim's defence is also improving. He simply cannot be asked to make to many 1 on 1 tackles, but again what halfback (apart from Joey) can.

Early in the season we saw Tim & Froggy defend on the same side and we got found out time and time again. With Wagon coming back into the side this has been rectified and we are now relatively strong defencively on both sides of the field. Especially now big Benny is back!!! f**k I love this guy!!

gustarny

Juniors
ive watched morris for 3 years cant recall one line break.Finch has made heaps he is relatively quick and plays with passion bring him on.

dazeely

First Grade
I have been labelling him the biggest joke in the league. Can't say I like the guy and now if its true I've got to somehow eat my words and like the guy. I'm struggling. I need some help. Any one recommend a good councellor?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
dazeely said:
I have been labelling him the biggest joke in the league. Can't say I like the guy and now if its true I've got to somehow eat my words and like the guy. I'm struggling. I need some help. Any one recommend a good councellor?
:alcho:maybe the bottle might help :crazy:

dazeely

First Grade
I'll make a start on my collection and let you know how I went after I have my stomach pumped and get released from the looney bin.

alcohol.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
dazeely said:
I'll make a start on my collection and let you know how I went after I have my stomach pumped and get released from the looney bin.

alcohol.jpg
:lol: :lol: do you think that will enough grog to make the pain of finch go away