What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchgate

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
This is the funniest stuff I have ever read. These howls of outrage from a few hundred internet nerds on a Rugby League forum are the most pathetic, pointless waste of time I have ever seen. As if anything any of you sad little faceless trolls say or do will ever have any significance. Your lives are worthless & I would suggest you do all of us Rooster fans a favour & just end them now. Your constant whining is making me laugh that much I have spilt my latte on my $2000 Armani shoes - being a Rooster fan I get them for free you know.

Conspiracy theories, Roosters own the game, NRL bias towards the Roosters, piss weak judiciary are just a few of the comments I have seen on here & you know what........................they are all true. We do run the show and there is nothing you can do about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just give us the trophy now Mr Gallop :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are Roosters. The best you've ever seen. The red, white & bluesters. THE EASTERN SUBURBS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

melon....

Coach
Pantherjim. said:
melon.... said:
Excellent work Moffo me ol' muck! What do you call Pricey's letoff...Oasis Price-is-right? :lol:

Get real you imbecile! Price shouldn't have even been put on report! He was retaliating to having his head slammed into the turf! Should have been a penalty awarded to the Dogs!

You are in serious need of a brain transplant.... Strike that - Brain, if you seriously think Price's act of retaliation can even be remotely compared to Finch's offence!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Lighten up turd jersey.

why are the roosters scum? oh thats right, everyones jealous, thats the only thing i can think of. everyone has a soft spot for the cowboys but you wait till the cowboys win a few premierships, cowboy bashing will be the order of the day.

pennywisealfie said:
why are the roosters scum? oh thats right, everyones jealous.

No, because they are scum. And because anyone who is not a Rorter's supporter can tell when an injustice has been done. For Finch to be let off and for Ricketson to not even be charged are fine examples of what a circus the judiciary has become.

Chook

First Grade
Pantherjim. said:
melon.... said:
Excellent work Moffo me ol' muck! What do you call Pricey's letoff...Oasis Price-is-right? :lol:

Get real you imbecile! Price shouldn't have even been put on report! He was retaliating to having his head slammed into the turf! Should have been a penalty awarded to the Dogs!

You are in serious need of a brain transplant.... Strike that - Brain, if you seriously think Price's act of retaliation can even be remotely compared to Finch's offence!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Blah Blah Blah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Only the Roosters could conclusively prove that an illegal tackle on a Raiders player was almost entirely the fault of the Raiders.

No one had any doubt that Finch would get off.

What an absolutely disgraceful farce.

Chook

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Only the Roosters could conclusively prove that an illegal tackle on a Raiders player was almost entirely the fault of the Raiders.

No one had any doubt that Finch would get off.

What an absolutely disgraceful farce.

So that's why he pleaded guilty?

Chook.

drake

First Grade
Rooster cogburn you should do it at Easts, you could clap yourself as you always do.
Self-congratulatory clown.

I'm glad you found it funny.

I find you funny.
Funny-queer, not funny-ha-ha.

DJ1

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
I agree Price shouldn't have been there BUT Morrison did nothing whatsoever wrong it was not a head slam it was a backslam. A head slam is when a player has his arm around the neck or higher and forces the players head into the ground. Morrison had his arm around Prices chest.

That is no longer the definition of a head slam.

If it was then Ricketson would not be playing again this year as he had his hand on Miller's face as he drove his head into the ground.

P.S. Quotes of the week.

Brett Finch: Thanks Dad!

Clinton Schifcoske: Thanks for the new Ford!

Chook

First Grade
DJ1 said:
Southern Rooster said:
I agree Price shouldn't have been there BUT Morrison did nothing whatsoever wrong it was not a head slam it was a backslam. A head slam is when a player has his arm around the neck or higher and forces the players head into the ground. Morrison had his arm around Prices chest.

That is no longer the definition of a head slam.

If it was then Ricketson would not be playing again this year as he had his hand on Miller's face as he drove his head into the ground.

P.S. Quotes of the week.

Brett Finch: Thanks Dad!

Clinton Schifcoske: Thanks for the new Ford!

Rickos hand was on Millers chest!

Try harder :lol:

And if you're looking for a quote of the week, try your own captain softcock "I kept my eyes closed" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
You're so funny. Why don't you try stand up at the Taj Mahal. :clap: :lol:

Why don't you try selling yourself outside the Taj Mahal? Would make a pleasant change of scenery from "The Wall"

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

im in no way a roosters fans but i wouldnt mind seeing them win, itd be so funny for like everyone on this board to just cry for days. australia would have a flood

YiddoTiger

Juniors
shame when easts played in the old wooden sydney sports ground that no one had the foresight to burn the ground with their 3 supporters in them ... shame cos if that woodwork had have been burnt down their supporters would have had nowhere from which to crawl out and breed to become the most arrogant bunch of know nothing tools the game has witnessed in 100 yrs

Southernsaint

Staff member
pennywisealfie said:
im in no way a roosters fans but i wouldnt mind seeing them win, itd be so funny for like everyone on this board to just cry for days. australia would have a flood

Or even better, they lose again & another flood ensues from everybody pissing themselves laughing. Again.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts