What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Knights v Broncos

knights_86

Juniors
im super pumped too, cant wait. looking forward to seeing bails have a crack. we have a good chance against the broncs i reckon, just hope we can keep hodges under control

roopy

Referee
It will be interesting next week if Bails has a blinder.
He will be hard to drop if he does.

keeney

First Grade
I've always liked the idea of having Bails on the park as a 13, or possibly even in the centres. He adds a good running game and a bit of size, why not play him like his brother?

icewind

Juniors
yeh, if marsh plays i will be that much more confident, particularly with Lockyer out, we need marsh.

Serc

First Grade
Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere else yet, but the King just said on Ch 9 up here that Marsh is confirmed out and Joel Moon comes onto the bench for him - I presume Ennis will be starting hooker.

MC DUI

Juniors
Things are sounding positive personnel wise, now we just need to turn up with the right attitude! I'm so pumped for this game, I think the team can show people we are serious this season with their performance.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
If it's another close game im gonna go bald I swear. I don't think I can stand another one, too many things in my house are getting damaged.

knights_86

Juniors
I've always liked the idea of having Bails on the park as a 13, or possibly even in the centres. He adds a good running game and a bit of size, why not play him like his brother?

yeah i reckon bails would go alright at 13, simo 11, patto 12 and houston on the bench. then again, this could be unlikely cos smith seems to like the workman-like defensive backrowers to start. and plus it would probly be unfair to drop taia or hilder, theyre doing pretty well atm.

sounds bad, but good to hear that marsh is out too! hes been looking dangerous in attack- could be one of the buys of the year... behind ben cross :)

Serc

First Grade
Could be a bit stormy in Newy this arvo...Severe Thunderstorm Warning out for Syd and the S half of the Hunter, should see this showery/stormy weather extend to Newy by kickoff.

Big Pete

Referee
Hey guys,

Tough luck guys - I know as an NRL fan I can never appreciate a losing effort however if I was a Knights fan right now I wouldn't be too devastated. You stuck it to us for the majority of the match and if it wasn't for some poor judgements in attack than our roles may have been reversed. Best of luck for the rest of the season!

Matt23

Staff member
I'm not too upset...just annoyed by our simple mistakes, basically the Bronco's capitilised on our mistakes

Apey

Staff member
Things to note:

1. Gidley and Buderus, I don't know what to say. f**king awesome effort by the both of them and if it wasn't for them it would have been a lot uglier.

2. f**k off Vuna, f**k off Lulia. Both sideways running, possession giving fools.

3. Our defence in the middle was woeful. I think pretty much all their tries were results of linebreaks.

4. Someone else needs to kick other than Gidley, yeah it was rough out there today, but give someone else a shot and see how it pans out.

5. Enough of the negatives... we did have some decent moments, they were just shadowed too much by crappy defence.

6. Nice crowd! 21.6k

Should have been a penalty to Knights when No3 was tackled without the ball when knights were on a roll at 28-18. Could have changed the game.

doggone

Juniors
PHP:
Our defence in the middle was woeful. I think pretty much all their tries were results of linebreaks.

4. Someone else needs to kick other than Gidley, yeah it was rough out there today, but give someone else a shot and see how it pans out.

I think you missed Hilder in defence today.!

shane1970

Juniors
Things to note:

1. Gidley and Buderus, I don't know what to say. f**king awesome effort by the both of them and if it wasn't for them it would have been a lot uglier.

2. f**k off Vuna, f**k off Lulia. Both sideways running, possession giving fools.

3. Our defence in the middle was woeful. I think pretty much all their tries were results of linebreaks.
TOTALLY agree with your 3 points above but Number 2 ahould be re-iterated each and every day from now on until they are gone:x. Cant wait for the stats to listed for this game maybe then I can come back and have a statistic point of view at not so much Lulia, but Vuna - for gods sake where did that crap come from!!!!!:crazy:I've only seen Uate play a couple of games but surely he could be NO worse. From all accounts he is supposedly a defensive liability. Well before this game Vuna had made a GRAND total of 3 freaking tackles in 4 games - and his metres gained were pretty average for a winger. Surely Akila could do NO worse. Wouldn['t be too hard to top.

Latest posts