What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno Friday

Feej

First Grade
h234A4253

Generalzod

Immortal
Sorry Flano your understanding of your core competencies was a lot to be desired, You must fulfil your Key Performance indicators before giving the opportunity to coach the Cronulla Sharks.

tye

Juniors
Might only be me but I am looking forward to Flanno coming back. The sooner the better so we can get on with planning as a club. Like it or not he is hear for 3 years so on we go!

snoozer

Bench
i don't f**kin know anything and i'm long past caring.(that died about halfway in).

he comes back, he doesn't.

i'll wait til march to find out the result.

beer is good.

millersnose

Post Whore
No matte what your view on his coaching skills are it is clear that his reputation in regards to integrity is in tatters

I doubt we wll ever know the fuel story for resigning him but I hope it is worth it

Card Shark

Immortal
No matte what your view on his coaching skills are it is clear that his reputation in regards to integrity is in tatters

& whilst ever he's at the club, ASADA will be in the back of our mind.

Having him depart would have allowed us to get over this a bit quicker.

Last edited:

Latest posts