What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

dungay dragon

Juniors
It's why though I dont think RTM was picked up by other clubs.. would have been a perfect fit at the right price for us on the left edge, captain level experienced forward, but it sounds like the exact opposite vibe you want when trying to take the squad to the next level.
Had that nasty seizure incident during a match last season , which i guess would scare most recruiters off ...
Also wasnt a standout prior ....

SEAT 1A

Bench
The Faitala Mariner situation is quite odd if all he did was to represent a player's concern, has to be more to it.

Anyway, it's a bit weird and the club said no.

since77

Juniors
I’m usually pretty negative about things happening at this club but I’m going to pipe up and say I don’t actually have much of a problem with the Kyle Flanagan signing or if he’s first choice 5/8 . I think he’s an upgrade on Amone. Can kick goals, can kick in general play, can slot in at dummy half. There’s more upside than downside in him as far as I’m concerned.

Dragon David

First Grade
I’m usually pretty negative about things happening at this club but I’m going to pipe up and say I don’t actually have much of a problem with the Kyle Flanagan signing or if he’s first choice 5/8 . I think he’s an upgrade on Amone. Can kick goals, can kick in general play, can slot in at dummy half. There’s more upside than downside in him as far as I’m concerned.
The boy is going to be a lot different to how he played for the Roosters and moreso for the Bulldogs who really didn't care to let him feel comfortable in his role there.

Flanno Snr will get him to be a much better player is what I'm thinking and of course will not tolerate his son going through the motions.

Flanagan pussy footing over new signings. 'like to have Manu but dont think he wants to leave the Roosters'', ''we can offer him whatever he wants, but wont be taking captaincy away from Hunt''. Get real coach.
Is also going hard for AFB @ $1m a year but nothing on halve Tom Dearden, so obviously he intends starting his son at 5/8 and the stinky man at 1/2. Neither could organize a smoko in a cigarette factory. Without good attacking structure we will be no different to the past two seasons.