What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Eliminated - Which wagon are you boarding?

Which team now?

• Total voters

timka4

Bench
Yeah NZ or Cowboys for me if Knights get knocked out.
Anyone but Broncos / Storm.
I like Lockyer and all but I hate the Broncos.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Toss up between Tigers, Warriors and Storm. Whoever inspires me the most out of them. Don't really care too much about who wins. Should be an entertaining finals series because it looks so open this year.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yeah right. LOL@50uFF$ would have won 'em all if it wasn't for those pesky dragons and every other side in the comp etc...

From 1949 to 1971 there was 22 seasons. Of those 22 seasons Souths and St George won every year but 1952 and 1969 (in 1952 we were robbed by cheats, in 1969 we were robbed by a team playing against the spirit of the game). But that's going off topic. Point is for 20 seasons out of 22 our two clubs won every premiership. If it wasn't for your mob we'd have many more premierships.

And in more recent history:
round 26 2010
Darius Boyd
Wayne Bennett.

You were the reason we didn't make the finals last year.

If Wayne Bennett came, we would have got Darius Boyd.

I've heard rumours your club bullied him into not going to us (the week before he made his decision, we were given the impression he was going to choose us...then BAM he f**ks off to that wanker club up the road).

So I blame you for being our only real competition for more than 2 decades and robbing us of more premierships.

I blame you for us not having Wayne Bennett.

I blame you for us not having Darius Boyd.

Usually I support Sydney teams ahead of other NSW teams, and NSW teams ahead of non NSW teams, but you blokes (along with Easts) are at the bottom of the list when it comes to teams I like.

Perhaps a glass of cement is in order?

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
A few teams I like watching, Brisbane and Wests Tigers. I like Brisbane and no doubt Ill follow em cause of Lockyer. Tigers play good footy.

And when theyre on fire, Warriors and Cowboys are very good to watch.

Sean18

Juniors
from 1949 to 1971 there was 22 seasons. Of those 22 seasons souths and st george won every year but 1952 and 1969 (in 1952 we were robbed by cheats, in 1969 we were robbed by a team playing against the spirit of the game). But that's going off topic. Point is for 20 seasons out of 22 our two clubs won every premiership. If it wasn't for your mob we'd have many more premierships.

And in more recent history:
Round 26 2010
darius boyd
wayne bennett.

You were the reason we didn't make the finals last year.

If wayne bennett came, we would have got darius boyd.

I've heard rumours your club bullied him into not going to us (the week before he made his decision, we were given the impression he was going to choose us...then bam he f**ks off to that wanker club up the road).

So i blame you for being our only real competition for more than 2 decades and robbing us of more premierships.

I blame you for us not having wayne bennett.

I blame you for us not having darius boyd.

Usually i support sydney teams ahead of other nsw teams, and nsw teams ahead of non nsw teams, but you blokes (along with easts) are at the bottom of the list when it comes to teams i like.

double-facepalm.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
Usually I support Sydney teams ahead of other NSW teams, and NSW teams ahead of non NSW teams, but you blokes (along with Easts) are at the bottom of the list when it comes to teams I like.
What about Parra? Your most hated of the hated - because Fitzy once promoted a game as Souths last at Parra - which in your eyes was worse than Brisbane starting a comp to exclude you.

Wests - then Saints - then it's who-gives-a-sh*t-ville. Dont expect Newy or NQ to last past Wests.

I have no idea why Melboring have twice the support than Brisbane though. I thought more people would welcome syphillis than Melbourne wining the comp.

AuDragon

Juniors
LOL at all the Dragons supporters backing themselves. :lol:
Unless they are counting on an early departure from the finals... :sarcasm:

If and when Brisbane are out:

Cows, Warriors, Storm, Tigers, Knights, Dragons, STD, making out with Bourbon Bec, making out with Charmaine Palavi, making out with Phil Slothfield, Manly scum... In that order

Feej

First Grade
Rugby League will be the winner..... :sarcasm:

Seriously, I'd be happy to see the Tigers win. They play great attacking football and usually great to watch.

Doomednow

Bench
Have always liked the Warriors.. After them I guess Tigers, even if they do shit me quite a bit. I would say Knights but I don't think they are much of a chance, best of luck to them, though.

If it comes down to a Grand Final without any of those teams I'll be cheering for the zombie apocalypse.

Bazzi

First Grade
If Saints don't make it then the Warriors. They must be the most likeable team in the competition, no one can really hate on them.

POPEYE

Coach
Since the best team of 2011 has been decided how about a fresh name on the 'lottery' record . . . Warriors

Latest posts