What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Green River Eel

Juniors
lol I've never invaded the Eels forum and talked about how awesome we are under Stuart.

Mwahahahaha, but your not awesome under him, 42-0 halftime score, mwahaha, must be the worst half in the history of RL, no surprises its under RS, he led us to our worst floggings in history too, at least he is consistent.
I see there is already a sack RS blog over on the greenhouse, lol, that took 8 more rounds than i thought it would, see your players fighting with each other out there today, the rot has started, they will all hate each other at the end of this year, they will have lost all confidence, RS will have you believing you are the worst team in the comp, no players will come to you because RS couldnt attract dust in a dust storm, he is well on his way to destroying your club

Rickies modus operandi is to make the club he goes to believe they are the worst in the comp, that way it takes the pressure off him and gives him excuses, and it makes fans think no matter how low the club goes, its ok because they are the worst team in the comp.

I feel for the raiders club under RS.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
:lol: A Parramatta fan skulking around a Raiders fan site just itching for some Ricky Stuart news. The butthurt runs deeper than first thought.

Green River Eel

Juniors
:lol: A Parramatta fan skulking around a Raiders fan site just itching for some Ricky Stuart news. The butthurt runs deeper than first thought.

The only news around here about RS is the news we are giving you, and this thread is the only active thread on this forum, you should be thanking us for giving you something to talk about, it seems your living in complete denial atm.

natheel

Coach
lol I've never invaded the Eels forum and talked about how awesome we are under Stuart.

yet we have showed rapid improvement under Arthur. Ultimately we have only played 2 bad games this year. This time last year we had only played 1 good game under Stuart...

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Lol mate our last spoon was before your last premiership. So a very very long time ago.

Yeah umm WTF has that got to do with anything . Our last spoon before 2012 was before you guys were thought of ,your point is ?

The last time you guys threatened the premiership the players had ciggys on their jerseys .

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah umm WTF has that got to do with anything . Our last spoon before 2012 was before you guys were thought of .

Cheers for that. It's easy to lose track when dealing with a club that's earned a record 13 of them.

We only have the 1 from our inaugural year in 1982 you see.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Cheers for that. It's easy to lose track when dealing with a club that's earned a record 13 of them.

We only have the 1 from our inaugural year in 1982 you see.

Oh yes of course , you guys were the pioneers of the salary cap rort way before they started stripping points or premierships . Lucky eh otherwise you'd be just like Cronulla . Since your premierships were won with an illegally assembled team and all .

bileduct

Coach
Wizard Sleeve, I like how you come back to your comments a minute or so later and add more to it.

You know, when your brain catches up with your butt hurt.