What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Uh huh......yet the NSWRL (who were no big fans of ours) decided that a 170k fine was all that was needed. Keep jogging pal.

One day you'll have to start dealing in facts. Like the Raiders being 1990 premiers and Parramatta having a record 13 spoons lol

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Uh huh......yet the NSWRL (who were no big fans of ours) decided that a 170k fine was all that was needed. Keep jogging pal.

One day you'll have to start dealing in facts. Like the Raiders being 1990 premiers and Parramatta having a record 13 spoons lol

Walt that's because the NSWRL had no idea how to deal with salary cap rorters 1 year into its intriduction . The fact they allowed you to continue your season right up until the GF proves that .

I'd rather drive , I hate jogging .

bileduct

Coach
Walter must be researching trying to explain how Canberras golden years weren't because they rorted the cap .
I was thinking that there was nothing more geniused than our effort against Manly today, but you've somehow done it with your argument that Canberra rorted the 1989 salary cap that didn't exist.

And you're apparently serious.

That's just f**king phenomenal, man.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Plus 170K in 1991 would be how much in these days ? Let's not forget Canterbury were only fined 500K for their rort in what 2002 or something like that ?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
That's what I thought.....more bullshit.

I'll tell you what isn't bullshit though. 13 wooden spoons to Parramatta. That's a fact........I can get you a source if you like?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm just amused at how cocky the reigning wooden spooners are when they're sitting in 11th spot after copping a 28 point hiding from the team that was coming 14th.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think Stuart is exactly the right guy for your club - look at what he did for us. He for rid of a lot of blokes who had previously been re-signed and contributed to our mediocrity.

Stuart just needs to put a broom through your club and get rid of the bad eggs and you'll be right. It's not a pleasant or quick experience, but it's necessary. And Stuart has shown plenty of times in the past he has the cojones to make the tough calls.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I think Stuart is exactly the right guy for your club - look at what he did for us. He for rid of a lot of blokes who had previously been re-signed and contributed to our mediocrity.

Stuart just needs to put a broom through your club and get rid of the bad eggs and you'll be right. It's not a pleasant or quick experience, but it's necessary. And Stuart has shown plenty of times in the past he has the cojones to make the tough calls.

I reckon Ricky Stuart could kick you in the balls then convince you he gave u a massage.