What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

future signings????

STGI

Juniors
We should be looking at Peta Hiku. With the emergence of trobejivc there may not be a place for him. An international with good finishing skills may be good for our wing spot

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
We should be looking at Peta Hiku. With the emergence of trobejivc there may not be a place for him. An international with good finishing skills may be good for our wing spot

Plus they have Jorge Tafua. But I don't think they will let go of hiku. Lyon and matai are both getting old, so they will try to turn one of those younger guys into a centre.

possm

Coach

Justin Hunt has done a great job each time he has been selected in first Grade and we have a few young backs coming through.

I'd like to see the left wing position be a contest between Mata 'Utia and Hunt. The purchase of a gun left centre would balance the backline nicely.

I believe Mann would be a halves backup in 2016.

V

Vasilevsky

Good player but I think enough is enough. Time to start bringing the juniors through the grades again. Aitken has come in this year and next year there should be a few more. Given all the forwards signed and given the culture in which Young and Hornby debuted, I think we can be pretty certain Mary has one or two outside backs who he thinks will be ready to move into the top grade next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

hardbaby

Coach
Very few options in the youngsters from what I've seen. Not the greatest crop by a long way...

V

Vasilevsky

Very few options in the youngsters from what I've seen. Not the greatest crop by a long way...

2 or 3 per year is more than enough. 3 is a little optimistic but should be aiming for more than 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Jordan Rankin is looking to come back from the esl. He is the same size as Brett Morris, and from what I recall, fairly quick. Still only 23 even though he made his debut in 2008.
According to zerotackle, 4 nsw sides are interested in him. Hope we are one of them.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Jordan Rankin is looking to come back from the esl. He is the same size as Brett Morris, and from what I recall, fairly quick. Still only 23 even though he made his debut in 2008.
According to zerotackle, 4 nsw sides are interested in him. Hope we are one of them.

Renkin is a 2nd rower these days. Don't think we lack in that department. Need quality centres/wingers.

Smithchip

Juniors
Hi I'm new to this forum. I think we should sign a speedster on the wing like Reece Robinson or Glen Fishiahi. Also a strike centre in the mould of will Hopoate, kirisome Auv'a or jamal idris, max 300k only. And add some forwards for depth like Francis Molo, Addin Fonua-Blake, Dunais Lui, tinirau Arona, Ava seumanufagai and James Gavet. I think we should re-sign Craig Garvey, Shanon Crook, Luke page and Shannon Wakeman

boot

Juniors
Lurker is reporting Rangi Chase reportedly being shopped around to NRL clubs...

For the love of Zeus we better be involved in those negotiations!!!

boardlumps62

Juniors
Need some speed in the backs what about this Mosby from Cowboys probably signed up already by them. 30 tries already must have something.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Not Rangi Chase again ! Had enough of this last time. In fact tired of being 'connected' to every player on and off contract. We never seem to get any so why waste time and space talking about it.

Latest posts