What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

Mr Red

First Grade
You have no idea at all.

De Belin is no ball player and is dumb.

He is the most of the time flat footed forward and rarely troubles the defensive line.

In fact our entire forward pack hold little if an credibility and are not respected by their opposition.

All his crap about people looking over their shoulder as to who hit them look at the for and against record.

The attack is horrendous and the defence is horrible.

Agree with this.
Debelin's strength is his high work rate in defence , however hardly any tackles really rock the opposition. He is very one dimensional amd offers nothing with the ball.
If all you got in your game is tackling, at least make them hurt .....not flop in or jumper grab

V

Vasilevsky

You have no idea at all.

De Belin is no ball player and is dumb.

He is the most of the time flat footed forward and rarely troubles the defensive line.

In fact our entire forward pack hold little if an credibility and are not respected by their opposition.

All his crap about people looking over their shoulder as to who hit them look at the for and against record.

The attack is horrendous and the defence is horrible.

He is a better ball player than your demigod , Gareth Widdop.

Yep, just look at the for and against compared to other teams.

Old Timer

Coach
Agree with this.
Debelin's strength is his high work rate in defence , however hardly any tackles really rock the opposition. He is very one dimensional amd offers nothing with the ball.
If all you got in your game is tackling, at least make them hurt .....not flop in or jumper grab

Absolutely correct Thompson is much harder and aggressive De Belin has never lived up to the hype.

Also it was proven again that Havilli slows the defensive line speed down.

Might pass ok but thats about all.

V

Vasilevsky

Agree with this.

But definitely don't merely step out of the way and allow the runner to go right past as your demigod, Gareth Widdop, did twice today and against the Broncos slapped Boyd across the face as he went past.

Old Timer

Coach
He is a better ball player than your demigod , Gareth Widdop.

Yep, just look at the for and against compared to other teams.

What a drop kick you really are.

If he was my demigod he would have rated a lot higher than my 6.5 you dick head.

Now you want to have a comparison between De Belin and Widdop just talk about De Belin on his own and stop clouding the conversation.

De Belin is no ball player and is crap compared to the good forwards in the comp.

Mr Red

First Grade
But definitely don't merely step out of the way and allow the runner to go right past as your demigod, Gareth Widdop, did twice today and against the Broncos slapped Boyd across the face as he went past.

Demigod..Funny stuff..
No doubt Widdop is suffering with inconsistency in form, but he has more talent at his best than Jack Debelin will ever have.

JDB is the poor mans Paul Gallen......high work rate , minus the quality, aggression and inspiration ...

gitano

Juniors
I have to appreciate the tactics from our halves.

Give good ball to Aitken once, he scores. Avoid giving him any ball for the remainder of the game. Forwards going one out for the first 4 tackles of an attacking set is obviously the better option.

thebigredv

First Grade
As I said pre match, Jack was due for a big game. Packer was the only forward that turned up for us today.

I'd be moving Creagh and DeBelin on asap if the coach is set in stone.

Minh

First Grade
Drags record with Duges at:-
Centre 0-3
Fullback 4-2 (those losses against Bris/cows)

The coach made an aweful mistake today putting him back to centre. Quinlan was good for a few games when he came on the scene but he showed that he is too soft for FG over a period of time the last time he played for us. To throw him straight into the custodion role and moving our X factor FB to centre was really stupid. I hope this loss does not come back to bite us, it could be a confidence killer, a knock out blow or a wake up call. I hope we bounce back but I've lost a lot of confidence.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The coach made an aweful mistake today putting him back to centre.
So why did McGregor do it? We had other centre options. Dugan is the best fullback in the club, daylight to second. Plus the Dugan experiment at centre was finished, so we thought.

But last week... Dugan is named at centre for Australia.

Questions need to be asked as to who is actually influencing the selection of our NRL team.

Old Timer

Coach
So why did McGregor do it? We had other centre options. Dugan is the best fullback in the club, daylight to second. Plus the Dugan experiment at centre was finished, so we thought.

Questions need to be asked as to who is actually influencing the selection of our NRL team.

Astute observation.

Minh

First Grade

No argument there Willow, questionable decision at best.

gitano

Juniors
Friz doesn't look interested at the moment. Can't afford to have him and Thompson injured or out of form for long.

Whyyyy can't we get Aitken good ball!!?? Looks likely every touch and gets starved of it.

V

Vasilevsky

Demigod..Funny stuff..

No doubt Widdop is suffering with inconsistency in form, but he has more talent at his best than Jack Debelin will ever have.

JDB is the poor mans Paul Gallen......high work rate , minus the quality, aggression and inspiration ...

I have my moments.

Well JDB is a middle forward..... I can absolutely guarantee you JDB would do a better job at 5/8 than Widdop would in the forwards. Widdop hasn't been inconsistent, he has been consistently bad. Even against the Chooks, I'm not satisfied with only 3 tries, one from a kick, one from a Roosters mistake and one from an intercept. Widdop was the main playmaker. It was his job.

Your opinion. His defense is outstanding and his running meters this year has been very good. Last year he was leading the competition for offloads until he was injured but this year he hasn't had many.

Is JDB the new fall-guy for Widdop? You realized it was absurd to blame Benji when he was out and absurd to blame Dugan when he is by far the best player in the team so it has fallen in JDB? The defense has generally been quite good this year. Against NQ and Brisbane the score blew out late. The halves are also getting plenty of chances in the enemies 20m area. This suggests to me the forwards haven't been too bad. It's the attack and who are the playmakers? Once again, as against the Shonkies, Benji was one of the best but not good enough to make up for Widdops blooper show.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
I have my moments.

Well JDB is a middle forward..... I can absolutely guarantee you JDB would do a better job at 5/8 than Widdop would in the forwards. Widdop hasn't been inconsistent, he has been consistently bad. Even against the Chooks, I'm not satisfied with only 3 tries, one from a kick, one from a Roosters mistake and one from an intercept. Widdop was the main playmaker. It was his job.

Your opinion. His defense is outstanding and his running meters this year has been very good. Last year he was leading the competition for offloads until he was injured but this year he hasn't had many.

Is JDB the new fall-guy for Widdop? You realized it was absurd to blame Benji when he was out and absurd to blame Dugan when he is by far the best player in the team so it has fallen in JDB? The defense has generally been quite good this year. Against NQ and Brisbane the score blew out late. The halves are also getting plenty of chances in the enemies 20m area. This suggests to me the forwards haven't been too bad. It's the attack and who are the playmakers? Once again, as against the Shonkies, Benji was one of the best but not good enough to make up for Widdops blooper show.

What did Widdop do to you for you to continually unload this hate? Did he steal your vomen (eastern Europeans can't pronounce their w's) or even worse, your vodka? :lol:

Ruby

Juniors
What did Widdop do to you for you to continually unload this hate? Did he steal your vomen (eastern Europeans can't pronounce their w's) or even worse, your vodka? :lol:

Are you for real??

Widdop is useless, its not personal!!

He earns $20,000 a game

For that shit?!?!

Wake up.....supporters like you are killing his once great club with your flags of your mediocrity!!

Please stop!

V

Vasilevsky

He didn't steal any women off me though I'm not sure about vodka. I think he may have been swilling vodka pre game.

I'm just so frustrated by the (poor) way the team has played since Widdop came and I blame him.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Are you for real??

Widdop is useless, its not personal!!

He earns $20,000 a game

For that shit?!?!

Wake up.....supporters like you are killing his once great club with your flags of your mediocrity!!

Please stop!

The whole team is useless, but you and your sidekick only rattle on about Widdop this, widdop that, it's widdops fault, I got a scooter for Christmas, not a bike and it's because of widdop.
The chilli plant I have in my garden doesnt grow chilli anymore, all because of widdop.
I forgot my water sprinkler on, my delivered newspaper got wet, i blame widdop.
You sir are a text book imbecile.

V

Vasilevsky

The whole team is useless, but you and your sidekick only rattle on about Widdop this, widdop that, it's widdops fault, I got a scooter for Christmas, not a bike and it's because of widdop.
The chilli plant I have in my garden doesnt grow chilli anymore, all because of widdop.
I forgot my water sprinkler on, my delivered newspaper got wet, i blame widdop.
You sir are a text book imbecile.

Well that is precisely what a lot of you homies do vis-a-vis Benji. Even when he doesn't play.