What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

FlameThrower

Bench
The Stats men, must be loving our season....can't score in 2nd half, worst attacking record, 7 points in least X games, it just goes on....and on...
I've given Mary benefit of the doubt, but again it's 1 step forward then 2 steps back. Today would have been a pivotal win, 2 points and claw back the F/A, instead...we completely lose our minds in 2nd half.
Whatever is being said at half time is not working...frankly as soon as we are more than 2 tries behind in any game, I've just about given up. We can't score points let alone chase them...
Angry...so as there is so much wrong with our team...

The Stats men, must be loving our season....can't score in 2nd half, worst attacking record, 7 points in least X games, it just goes on....and on...
I've given Mary benefit of the doubt, but again it's 1 step forward then 2 steps back. Today would have been a pivotal win, 2 points and claw back the F/A, instead...we completely lose our minds in 2nd half.
Whatever is being said at half time is not working...frankly as soon as we are more than 2 tries behind in any game, I've just about given up. We can't score points let alone chase them...
Angry...so as there is so much wrong with our team...

The players have the same mindset, the minute we fall behind, we can't win

gitano

Juniors
I'd say we will have a better idea of Dugan's suitability at right centre after Friday's test against NZ.

Widdop and Marshall are playing to instructions and should not be judged right now. Under a new coach and with new structures these two players have the potential to be the dominant haves in the competition.

Quinlan should be let go along with any others who want out before Jun 30. Promot some of our youngsters to first grade Host, Dufty, Car and others. We surely wouldn't do any worse.

Mann should be given a go in the halves and if he shows not to be suitable, let him go too.

So don't judge Benji and Widdop, but drop them for Mann?
We need Pottor!

Mr Red

First Grade
I'm strangely calm after this pathetic effort because there is absolutely nothing Mary can do now which could shock me. It's Price version 2.0 with his team selections and inability to have a plan B.
- Playing Quinlan instead of Milne, causing a major backline reshuffle...
- Dugan back to centres, surprise surprise ... Failed yet again
- our wingers on the wrong sides
- rein and his forward passes, coach still hasn't identified there is even an issue there..

The list goes on......

I've said before some tough calls need to be made on our squad, take off the rose coloured glasses people....
Time to go:
Quinlan
KFFL
Barge ass
JDB
Cooper
Rein
Marketo
Creagh to retire
Nighty to retire

And most of all Mary.

Mass clean out needed, too much dead wood in the squad which pull out 1 decent game in 5, which seems enough to have everyone keep faith in them and therefore prolong our mediocrity ...time to bite the bullet

BrissyRedV

Bench
I'm strangely calm after this pathetic effort because there is absolutely nothing Mary can do now which could shock me. It's Price version 2.0 with his team selections and inability to have a plan B.
- rein and his forward passes, coach still hasn't identified there is even an issue there..

The list goes on......

I've said before some tough calls need to be made on our squad, take off the rose coloured glasses people....
Time to go:
Quinlan
KFFL
Barge ass
JDB
Cooper
Rein
Marketo
Creagh to retire
Nighty to retire

And most of all Mary.

Mass clean out needed, too much dead wood in the squad which pull out 1 decent game in 5, which seems enough to have everyone keep faith in them and therefore prolong our mediocrity ...time to bite the bullet

Get rid of Mary 1st and foremost and there will be dramatic improvement. But alas, the chance to make a positive out of last weeks indiscretion has been lost.

TruSaint

Referee

The list goes on......

Time to go:
Quinlan
KFFL
Barge ass
JDB
Cooper
Rein
Marketo
Creagh to retire
Nighty to retire

And most of all Mary.

You started well. But.....

Barg ass was one of our best.
Cooper has been one of our best, albeit he was below par today.
Flo was his usual ... I thought he went very well.

Rein was poor.. agreed.

Mr Red

First Grade
10 is a decent score for us. Playing away, against the best team in New Zealand, with almost half their full compliment of players etc and so forth

It's a tough draw having to play teams at their home ground....

Mr Red

First Grade
You started well. But.....

Barg ass was one of our best.
Cooper has been one of our best, albeit he was below par today.
Flo was his usual ... I thought he went very well.

Rein was poor.. agreed.

But that's half the problem I'm alluding to...
For example barge ass has been poor since mid last season but he has a half decent game today and we're OK with him?

Mr Red

First Grade
Geez we have so many timid forwards don't we? Yeah it's been said before we need mongrel, but it's becoming very evident...
Cooper
Ah mau
Friz
Creagh
Marketo
JDB

None of them naturally aggressive , we need more aggression.... I don't really see any other forward pack thinking they're in for a physically tough match when they see our forward pack..
Bunch of honest toilers most of them, but that alone doesn't allow you to go toe to toe with the top teams....
Throw beau scott into the eels pack and instantly they have a hardened look about them...
Every team needs a few enforcers, Thompson does this for us sometimes, but he needs support big time...

V

Vasilevsky

It shouldn't be a surprise. This was coming. Despite all the "rocket scientist" homies raving about the wins narrow wins in low scoring games against weakened and lowly placed opposition, the attack in those games was atrocious. So much so that a team with Sean Johnson, a real "marquee player", was always going to have too many points for the Dragons.

Shulman

Juniors
You were all told, you were all warned,
you all laughed and you all said you know better!

So....suck it up!

By Wednesday most of you will be predicting we will beat raiders next game.

Fans equals results.

Coach too.

And ofcourse ....the purple Cheater Widdop.

Wow you definitely told us that we're useless. You're a f**king genius. How could I have not seen that. You must be so happy that you told us. Loser

Minh

First Grade
It shouldn't be a surprise. This was coming. Despite all the "rocket scientist" homies raving about the wins narrow wins in low scoring games against weakened and lowly placed opposition, the attack in those games was atrocious. So much so that a team with Sean Johnson, a real "marquee player", was always going to have too many points for the Dragons.

Lowly placed opposition give me a break, Souths were coming first until we derailed them and the Panthers are beating some good teams. You want a lowly placed team then today was it and I'm gutted by the loss but it has nothing to do with your prophecy lol. Enjoy the loss while it lasts....:)

tumbidragon

First Grade
Lowly placed opposition give me a break, Souths were coming first until we derailed them and the Panthers are beating some good teams. You want a lowly placed team then today was it and I'm gutted by the loss but it has nothing to do with your prophecy lol. Enjoy the loss while it lasts....:)

:clap:

Minh

First Grade
Wow you definitely told us that we're useless. You're a f**king genius. How could I have not seen that. You must be so happy that you told us. Loser

Shulman, these few guys are as happy as a pig in sh#t after a loss no surprises here, I'm pretty certain they are the same person Vas and Ruby. Pretending to hate on each other as a smokescreen and then they go on a two pronged attack :lol: :crazy: it's just sad....if they are supporters I feel sorry for that team.

V

Vasilevsky

Hello Minh. Penrith are good. Very good. Top 4 I would say. They were missing Moylan, their best player in attack. Souffs are very poor but I guess if it weren't for the wet weather taking away their speed advantage, tehy would have won.

I don't enjoy the loss but frankly speaking, the narrow wins I spoke of were masking some very major problems which need to be addressed. I'm not satisfied with merely aiming for the top 8 and narrow wins against weakened opposition, I want the team to be premiership contenders.

V

Vasilevsky

Shulman, these few guys are as happy as a pig in sh#t after a loss no surprises here, I'm pretty certain they are the same person Vas and Ruby. Pretending to hate on each other as a smokescreen and then they go on a two pronged attack :lol: :crazy: it's just sad....if they are supporters I feel sorry for that team.

Minh, please, I beg you, don't start with that nonsense. According to several posters I am also Objective View. At first it was funny but now it's just ridiculous.

ONPOINT

Juniors

Sorry Minh I respect your posts on here but I have to disagree with this. Souths are horrible and lost their best player in pouring rain conditions where we got double the amount of penalties and basically everything go our way. Penrith without Moylan wouldn't even make the 8. With him they're a completely diff outfit. We also won the count massively that game.

Today was pathetic and unacceptable. The coach is an idiot.

The only positive out of this is if it keeps happening we get a new coach.

Minh

First Grade
Sorry Minh I respect your posts on here but I have to disagree with this. Souths are horrible and lost their best player in pouring rain conditions where we got double the amount of penalties and basically everything go our way. Penrith without Moylan wouldn't even make the 8. With him they're a completely diff outfit. We also won the count massively that game.

Today was pathetic and unacceptable. The coach is an idiot.

The only positive out of this is if it keeps happening we get a new coach.

Agree with you ONPOINT that today was a pathetic performance with very questionable selection choices. As to those games I agree that Penrith are a far better team with Moylan in the team but they did beat the Broncos without him and as for the Souths game, Sam was lost late in the game, although it was a big loss for them as they were making a charge at us. Not happy with todays performance at all it was inept.

Old Timer

Coach
Without question JDBs form has been one of the few positives this year.

You have no idea at all.

De Belin is no ball player and is dumb.

He is the most of the time flat footed forward and rarely troubles the defensive line.

In fact our entire forward pack hold little if an credibility and are not respected by their opposition.

All his crap about people looking over their shoulder as to who hit them look at the for and against record.

The attack is horrendous and the defence is horrible.