What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

OldPanther

Coach
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/05/mate-maa-tonga-squad-to-face-kangaroos/

MATE MA'A TONGA SQUAD
AUSTRALIA v TONGA Test Match
20th October 2018 - Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

Andrew Fifita – Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Addin Fonua-Blake – Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
David Fusitu'a – Warriors
Siliva Havilli – Canberra Raiders
Ata Hingano – Canberra Raiders
Will Hopoate – Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Konileti Hurrell – Gold Coast Titans
Michael Jennings – Parramatta Eels
Solomone Kata – Warriors
Sione Katoa – Penrith Panthers
Tuimoala Lolohea – Wests Tigers
Sika Manu – Hull FC
Ben Murdoch-Masilla – Warrington Wolves
Joe Ofahengaue – Brisbane Broncos
Tevita Pangai Junior – Brisbane Broncos
Jason Taumalolo – North Qld Cowboys
Sio Siua Taukeiaho – Sydney Roosters
Peni Terepo – Parramatta Eels
Daniel Tupou – Sydney Roosters

Exsilium

First Grade
" Joey's Young Guns: Wayde Egan"
https://www.9now.com.au/2018-nrl-premiership/season-2018/clip-cjjz1l6g500000gpl15zjzhfc
I remember in the rumors page @Panther_Daz said Wayde Egan would cost a bit extra than first thought to keep because a couple clubs wanted him. Fricking Joey... He hyped him up and said if any club is looking for a young hooker sign this kid.

Joey says a lot of shit that doesn’t eventuate.

Everyone’s a “future superstar of the game”

Skeepe would love that.

Not someone I ever considered a captain. But the bloke puts in 100% on every play and his team would do wellto follow his lead.

Same. I usually associate captains with being calm, collected, in control. DWZ is at times the complete opposite but he has the intensity and purpose in his game that any good captain needs.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Ciro said we there was (16?) players training when he went to the gym in his end of year speech. Any of our insiders got an idea who some of them are? I'd really like to know who's really putting in the extra work and starting pre season early. I'm guessing Dylan Edwards and Sam Mkendary would two of them.

Kilkenny

Coach
In respect of the Jarryd Hayne situation what would have happened had he signed a deal with either the Eels or Dragons prior to his being charged? Is the club bound to pay his salary until such time as the matter is finalised by a Court. Would the club who signed him have grounds to sack him thereby getting out of a substantial burden. Just wondering as it appears both clubs have dodged a bullet so to speak. Wonder how poor old Neil Henry feels about this situation.