What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in here ya Dragqueen trolls - it's derby week!

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I hate my annual swamp trip - but it'l be worth it when you clowns get done over in GP.

Also im hoping the local 5dragons does pop.
Ill be sure to walk past and then stir up the T- Shirt army.

snoozer

Bench
I hate my annual swamp trip - but it'l be worth it when you clowns get done over in GP.

bring some stilts so we can see you, you dwarf midget merkin.

Maccas4177

Juniors

this one snuck into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't looking.... :crazy:

Quigs

Immortal
If you see a dwarf with really big arms carrying one of these then I'll bet it is good ol' Soup.
Michigan_Ladder_Company_1100-02_2-Foot_Type_III_Wood_Stepladder_Household_Grade_Type_Iii_-_Pine_-_Ea.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Soup should use these

6a00d8341c5dea53ef0120a670dc3b970c-800wi-128x300.jpg

But knowing "Our Soup" I'm backing he'll turn up with a couple of these

canstilts.jpg

Must be a real drag being 4ft 10ins.

Quigs

Immortal
Youse all know what a top bloke I am - even when it comes to extending a helping hand to a down and out stinking stains supporter.

To help our Soup get a handle on the romper stomper can stilts I've found the how to use for such an item. (Soup it will add inches to your stature and you might be able to run with the big dogs for the day)

[youtube]1PdDkE3ZSGU[/youtube]

No need for thanks Soup, just seeing you standing tall will be enough for me.

I hope to run into Trish Kavanagh after the game to discuss the formguide. After her time at the Sharks I hear she has an eye for a good mount.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Have to go just to see Sowie make no metres' no hitups and a few tackles like he did against the Raiders. He is a must not have in Supercoach.

You want her to mount you?

f**k, your taste in Sheila's is as crook as your taste in footy teams

Nah just wanna get her tips for Sunday. I'll probably need to chase my losses from Saturday night. You blokes are just lucky that Peter Moody agreed to step in as head trainer - he has you merkins running allright.

Nah just wanna get her tips for Sunday. I'll probably need to chase my losses from Saturday night. You blokes are just lucky that Peter Moody agreed to step in as head trainer - he has you merkins running allright.

It's the derby, anything can happen and usually does.

We are used to being the underdog and having to lift for this game. It's a scary thought that the tables are turned and you lot might do a Cronulla on Cronulla!

Scary, scary, yuk. Wash my mouth out!

Latest posts