What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

El Diablo

Post Whore
Im not here to do your homework for you.

who asked you to do anything :?

If you say that Brookie didnt care when watmough was involved in an incident then feel free to post where he displayed that opinion.

read a few posts up to where they say he wasn't charged. what do you think that means?

you probably need it explained slowly again

But you seem to have already contradicted yourself by revealing Brookie wasnt posting here at that time. Nice character assasination sport.

the contradictory comments in this thread are enough

Brookie

Juniors
ok, greg bird is the best.

he treats women very well.

he does not have a problem with drinking.

he is the worlds best mate.

he should be playing this week.

matai & watmough are worse than gred bird!

there that should make all the people blind to the 'FACTS' that have been given to us happy!

i'm off to sydney now anyways, off to watch a real legend of league play his last club comp game.

Brookie

Juniors
what facts are these facts you speak of?

the FACT he lied to police, tried to blame a mate who wasn't even there.

surely anyone with any sence, knows you don't lie to the police if you have done nothing wrong.

no one knows what went down in the appartment, and it looks like we'll never get the true story now.

but it is a FACT that greeg bord lied to the police and tried to blame someone who wasn't even around on this so called mystery glassing & fractured eye socket.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the FACT he lied to police, tried to blame a mate who wasn't even there.

they both did IIRC

no one knows what went down in the appartment, and it looks like we'll never get the true story now.
why not?

but it is a FACT that greeg bord lied to the police and tried to blame someone who wasn't even around on this so called mystery glassing & fractured eye socket.
is it an established fact her eye socket was broken?

she seems unhappy with the media coverage. maybe they are telling a few porkies

but they did lie to police

who asked you to do anything :?

read a few posts up to where they say he wasn't charged. what do you think that means?

you probably need it explained slowly again

the contradictory comments in this thread are enough

OK. So your avoiding the subject because you have based your slur on Brookie without any basis.

I could always suggest that i could explain that in detail for you since you are slow, however those meaningless personal insults seem to be your go, not mine.

Brookie

Juniors
comparing two accusations of assaulting a woman is apples and oranges :crazy:

lol, for a mod, you don't mind leading on that you are a dumb idiot!

me thinks another agenda against manly.

hey its not my fault sharkies are scum and eels are just chokers.

get over it.

bird deserves to be stood down.

p.s. when did matai abuse a woman?

so you think matai should've been stood down and comparing this or watmoughs situation to this?

greg bird is a liar, coward & a pisshead!

MSIH

Bench
comparing two accusations of assaulting a woman is apples and oranges :crazy:

Why'd you bring Matai into it? His assault wasn't against a woman.

Watmough wasn't charged, and the allegations against him are far less serious than Birds.

Get out of here poindexter.

well it has to be said when i have to post the same thing twice before you can actually comprehend it

So far youve the only sense that can be made of your posts are that you have trouble staying on track.

1) Youve challenged brookie by alleging he didnt care in relation to watmough with his previous incident while he advocates a negative position on this Bird incident. Obviously suggesting he is being hypocritical

2) Ive chimed in to question you on that position and asked you to back that up with some facts

3) Youve avoided answering that by posting a thread link (presumably in support of your assertion)

4) you then contradict point 3 by admitting Brookie wasnt a member when that thread was produced so he couldnt have made a post that backs up your alegation in point 1

Your either avoiding the question I originally asked or your just full of BS.

Either way its no major issue for me. But for everyone elses benefit, if your going to assert things about another poster then why not try putting some fact in your posts and stay on topic.

Latest posts