What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

El Diablo

Post Whore
No i asked the question once. I just dont have a crystal ball or deciphering machine in relation to your responses.

really

second time.

So far youve the only sense that can be made of your posts are that you have trouble staying on track.

1) Youve challenged brookie by alleging he didnt care in relation to watmough with his previous incident while he advocates a negative position on this Bird incident. Obviously suggesting he is being hypocritical

2) Ive chimed in to question you on that position and asked you to back that up with some facts

3) Youve avoided answering that by posting a thread link (presumably in support of your assertion)

first time

Im not here to do your homework for you.

If you say that Brookie didnt care when watmough was involved in an incident then feel free to post where he displayed that opinion.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Interesting. So there is an acceptable level of violence against women in your book.

allegedly throwing coins, allegedly throwing a chair, allegedly being pushed into a table and allegedly trying to jam in between sliding doors must be OK :sarcasm:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21964035-5001028,00.html

the AVO was quashed after a written agreement not to go near each other was done http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22646531-5001021,00.html

MSIH

Bench
Interesting. So there is an acceptable level of violence against women in your book.

A Magistrate who sentences a wife beater to 2 years jail but only gives a bloke 2 months for slapping a woman must condone violence against women in your book.

While Watmough's actions are unacceptable it doesn't mean he should cop the same punishment as Bird.

Should I expect you to try and spin that around champ?

ozbash

Referee
Well I knew I was the one with balls in this discussion.

I would say its been nice debating these pertinent issues with you today.....

but it hasnt. :p

debating ? :lol:

you have run around in circles and tried to sidestep when you havnt been told what you'd like to hear.

dunno why ED bothers..

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Ronny,can you tell me what Manly would have to do in a thread about a Cronulla Sharks player allegedly assaulting his partner?

You'd better ask the Manly fan who was going postal about Greg Bird - when 2 of his own players have very ordinary form when it comes to treating women. Allegedly.

By pointing out the blatant hypocrisy, I have given this topic a whole new and exciting twist.

MSIH

Bench
Haha, excuse my own behaviour? Good one weirdo.

You two dummies don't understand that punishments depend on the severity of the offence. It's pretty simple, but for some reason you two downies can't grasp it.

I'll dumb it down even further for you both. One bloke bashes another bloke. The victim dies. Another bloke bashes another bloke but not as severely and he survives. 1st attacker will receive, all things being equal, a heftier sentence than the 2nd attacker. Understand it yet? Make sense? Neither are acceptable but yet magically the punishments will differer.

MSIH

Bench
Look at that, "differer". My IQ has dropped rapidly just spending time in the same thread as you two intellectual giants.

ozbash

Referee
My IQ has dropped rapidly

that happened a long time ago.

You two dummies don't understand that punishments depend on the severity of the offence.

go on, i thought the question was

wife beater - slapping a woman

there is a difference ?

debating ? :lol:

you have run around in circles and tried to sidestep when you havnt been told what you'd like to hear.

dunno why ED bothers..

Nice intervention. :lol: As yet I havnt heard anything of consequence from that bloke you say bothers. And you of course added nothing.

Latest posts