What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Haha, excuse my own behaviour? Good one weirdo.

You two dummies don't understand that punishments depend on the severity of the offence. It's pretty simple, but for some reason you two downies can't grasp it.

I'll dumb it down even further for you both. One bloke bashes another bloke. The victim dies. Another bloke bashes another bloke but not as severely and he survives. 1st attacker will receive, all things being equal, a heftier sentence than the 2nd attacker. Understand it yet? Make sense? Neither are acceptable but yet magically the punishments will differer.

I'm 6ft4 and 105kg. My gf is 5ft2 and about 55kg. If I slapped her I could kill her.

You obviously have little man syndrome. You need to recognise that when you are slapping your boyfriend of girlfriend it is abuse! Stop pretending to yourself that you don't have issues with violence.

MSIH

Bench
Thanks for the description of your build. I probably haven't cared about anything less in my life.

Last time, just for you. If you slap a chick it is bad (I'd say unacceptable but I don't think you understand what unacceptable means). The punishment for a slap however will be less than if you beat her into a coma. Can you comprehend that?

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Thanks for the description of your build. I probably haven't cared about anything less in my life.

Last time, just for you. If you slap a chick it is bad (I'd say unacceptable but I don't think you understand what unacceptable means). The punishment for a slap however will be less than if you beat her into a coma. Can you comprehend that?

I could slap you and put you into a coma.

You should stop slapping your wife around, it isn't nice! Stop trying to justify your behaviour on here.

Are you Anthony Watmough?

Last edited:

cheese

Bench
I see

Latu pushed a chip packet into a chicks face and inured her nose......... Sacked and deregistered from the NRL.

Watmeow cats it up and allegedly beats on his mrs on more than one occasion, yet he's some kind of 'good bloke' not worthy of reprimand.

Interesting turn of events

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
When did I say a slap wasn't violent? If you can't see the difference between a slap and a beat down then you're dumber than I first thought.
Domestic violence is like boxing for you isn't it? Queensbury rules for domestic violence, I love it. A slap is OK, just not a closed fist.

My gf, fled her marriage because her husband slapped her around. People like you and Watmough are disgusting.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Watmough is innocent.

I was never arguing about the man's guilt or innocence. In fact I defended him and Bird and their right to play regardless.

The halfwit above wants to pretend that a slap is a tickle. If you literally twice a womans size you can kill her with a slap. This fellow obviously is carrying some kind of guilt about his behaviour towards women.

The halfwit above wants to pretend that a slap is a tickle. If you literally twice a womans size you can kill her with a slap. This fellow obviously is carrying some kind of guilt about his behaviour towards women.

It would appear its actually you that has the guilt.

A person who unecessarilty volunteers dubious information about themselves such as :

I'm 6ft4 and 105kg

and follows up with thinly veiled threats over the internet such as :

I could slap you and put you into a coma.

suggests the opposite to your rantings about another poster here.

Gidley Up

Juniors
I was never arguing about the man's guilt or innocence. In fact I defended him and Bird and their right to play regardless.

I'd love to slap some sense into you SaveTheChildren but I'm afraid I'd get charged with murder.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
It would appear its actually you that has the guilt.

A person who unecessarilty volunteers dubious information about themselves such as :

and follows up with thinly veiled threats over the internet such as :

suggests the opposite to your rantings about another poster here.

That isn't a threat. I have never been violent towards anyone in my life. It was a size comparason ie. x2.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Velied threats are a form of intimidation violence.

Tell it to the magistrate.

lol. If you think that is a threat you are overly sensitive. My girlfriend is in court tomorrow regarding domestic violence towards her. The guy has got right up my nose.

All he has done is try to pretend that a slap is nothing.

I will admit there is a part of me that feels like slapping her ex. This guy has brought that to the fore.

Her husband uses the same old excuses as this guy.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Hmm, this thread is going places these days... :lol: Drifting off topic into the personal.

With no more info likely to come out before the day of the court case, it probably should be let to die until 8 October, imo?

lol. If you think that is a threat you are overly sensitive. My girlfriend is in court tomorrow regarding domestic violence towards her. The guy has got right up my nose.

All he has done is try to pretend that a slap is nothing.

I will admit there is a part of me that feels like slapping her ex. This guy has brought that to the fore.

Your too close to this issue and lack perspective. For the record im not sensitive about this as you didnt threaten me.

However you did carry on like a pork chop towards MSIH (who didnt condone any violence at all) and then you make posts with those bolded bits

Mate you owe MSIH an apology.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Your too close to this issue and lack perspective. For the record im not sensitive about this as you didnt threaten me.

However you did carry on like a pork chop towards MSIH (who didnt condone any violence at all) and then you make posts with those bolded bits

Mate you owe MSIH an apology.

I disagree. He is trying to confuse the issue by pretending that a slap is nothing so he can pretend Watmough is a good guy. I dont' know if Watmough is guilty of not. It is trying to trivialise a slap.