What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

millersnose

Post Whore
Hey shint. Don't get all edgy like you sometimes do because you know I don't doubt you, but..........how do you know that?

press reports still carry the 'broken eye socket" line

and the still carry the "glassing" line though i havent seen either in official police releases

one thing is for sure though

she has been in hospital for days now so the injury is more than a black eye - it would appear to be quite serious

millersnose

Post Whore
by the way

i urge caution on carcs "i have a mate who..." type stories

he seems to have one to fit every situation

i suspect he is having a poke

carcharias

Immortal
by the way

hahahahahahaa

you are wrong again.

I can supply you with the dates, times , location and name of the bloke if you like.

Care to put some cash on it Millers?

shintaro

Juniors
by the way

Well ...What situations are you refferring to? I fail to see any humour in this , whichever way it turns out. I don't recall using the term "mate" in the post. You should read things a bit more carefully perhaps.

shintaro

Juniors
I do, the bit where he clearly say is pretty clear for mine.
Are yes. I see now. Maybe I should take my own advice.Ha. Certainly looks like there's an untenable situation for Bird now. No winners really and once again the club is left the biggest loser. I just don't get it.

millersnose

Post Whore
shintaro you have misread my post

read it again

i make no mention of you as i have no doubt you are straight down the line and always have been

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Why is the media "news" still reporting that Bird told the cops that his mate "attacked" her? Why are they still lying? How are lies permitted on he front page of our biggest news papers?

millersnose

Post Whore
a retraction?

you is dreamin boy

you are quite famous for your 'i have a mate who...' stories carc

i seem to remember you having a mate who worked for qantas who knew better than australian and international officials what happened with baggage records in you 'schappele is inocent' pleadings

samshark

Juniors
Why is the media "news" still reporting that Bird told the cops that his mate "attacked" her? Why are they still lying? How are lies permitted on he front page of our biggest news papers?

I take it you are referring to the word 'attacked'. I am pretty sure that word wasnt used but Bird did tell the police that his mate was responsible.

It is disgusting though, the media fill in the blanks and use words to sensationalise everything without knowing the full facts.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So the way it stands is this;

The news have reported that Greg Bird glasses his girlfriend.
Fact: he most probably hasn't & will not go to trial & will be acquitted

The news have reported that Katie Milligan has a broken eye socket.
Fact: She hasn't

The news have reported that Bird tried to deceive police.
Fact: He handed himself in for a statement some 12 hours after the incident & told them everything.

The news have reported that Greg Birds neighbours said there was a loud thud. This followed by greg Bird in the foyer with Milligan. She said why did you do this to me? he said I didn't do this to you.
he then said stop being a f*cking idiot.
Fact. There was lots more said than that. Was the thud the door closing when he was hurrying to get her to the hospital? What else was said by the neighbours? Why aren't the news reporting it?

Fact: Due to the media being liars & the population being force fed their lies we have now lost one of our best players.

When do clubs & the NRL start taking the media & the gold digging women & men looking for a fast dollar to task & make them pay in a court of law for their lies?

Last edited by a moderator:

PJ

First Grade
If what you have said is true Blacky then the Sharks and Bird should do just that.

If what you have said is true and they can prove it then they would be stupid not to.

carcharias

Immortal
a retraction?

you is dreamin boy

you are quite famous for your 'i have a mate who...' stories carc

i seem to remember you having a mate who worked for qantas who knew better than australian and international officials what happened with baggage records in you 'schappele is inocent' pleadings

hahahaha
whenever Millers has nowhere to go he will attempt to change the subject.

I challenged you to put money on it...you shyte in your pants .

FTR
People on here know me personally ...why would I fuggen lie?
I would be found out in 2 seconds.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Tottaly agree black tip everyone is getting force fed this rubbish from the media. For example on the way to work the this morning was listening to big sports breakfeast just to see what they would be dribbling in regards to the bird issue. Got to work read the telegraph they were quoting word for word straight from it its a joke. I wish the court case was sooner rather then later so we could put this mess to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.