What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

CC_Eagle

First Grade
BlueNGoldBlood said:
on a motorbike with guns blazing i hope :lol:

true CJ style!

For those who have completed the Cesar mission...titled "goodbye,my love" where you have to race amognst the dirt tracks of red county, Catalina's "new man" is Tommy Vercetti from VC. I'm sure of it. The jacket,the face..

incredible_holc

Juniors
no its not, its the main guy from liberty city.

Look for some cameos though. Youll see the two stoner boat mechanics from the vice city boatyard when you buy it.

Also good old Kent Paul and Ken Rosenburg make an appearance

CC_Eagle

First Grade
incredible_holc said:
no its not, its the main guy from liberty city.

Look for some cameos though. Youll see the two stoner boat mechanics from the vice city boatyard when you buy it.

Also good old Kent Paul and Ken Rosenburg make an appearance

Ah yeah sorry I got them confused.. :oops:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I didn't look in here for a couple of days because you guys are way ahead of me i know it and i haven't read any posts! So ill tell you where im at..

*Got a girlfriend recently who loves to do drive-by shootings
*Gained territory from the ballas and recruited some gang members.

Bout 11-12% complete i think.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I was 49% complete with no cheats and hadnt been busted or wasted when my game got stupid and wouldnt load up..so ive started again..im now 30.33% done in 7hrs and 39mins..lol so im flying through.

worst misssion ever is the RC one's..i wont mention anything to far as i dont want to ruin the story for you guys.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Game is still screwed...f**king not happy.

Canberra_raiders2k2 how did your game not load up? Mine has been skipping and jamming to the point where it's unplayable.

Dragon

Coach
CC my game has twice made grinding noises, and i immediately turned my PS2 off. Seems to be when loading up. Very f*cking strange and annoying. The disc has come out fine though with no scratches. But its not good enough by R*

I remember with Vice City there was a certain save point that would corrupt your save, and to me thats a major bug that should be fixed before release. Seems SA has the same sort of probs.

Kudos for Sidhe for not making these sorts of errors with RL ;-)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Mine started off as grinding...I ignored it and now it's unplayable. Mine has some minor scratches, its not f**king good enough. $89 and the prick hasn't even lasted a week. Probably only around 10 hours of gameplay as well. :evil: :evil:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
CC_Eagle said:
Game is still screwed...f***ing not happy.

Canberra_raiders2k2 how did your game not load up? Mine has been skipping and jamming to the point where it's unplayable.

Its a legit copy not sure why it didnt load up...i was playing and had to go out for 20 mins or so..so i saved it and when i came back i tried to load it up and it said " Unable to load game, creating new game" its weird cause even in my ps2 browser thingy it said i had gta saved and when id try and load up my brothers game it worked except for mine..lol

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
all 3 of those things are decent at best.. :|

gym is button bashing
tatoo place is ok u just choose a few tatoos and they apply em
house robbing is just no fun at all to me

PJ Marshal

Coach
they are all just there to keep you busy and draw the game out and make it somewhat more realistic and gives you more freedom

home invasions is fun tho, love when you walk in and sometimes people are in the loungroom and they come and attack you

CC_Eagle

First Grade
BlueNGoldBlood said:
my ps2 is constantly making those grinding noises when im playing this :? not a good sign ??

Early signs dude, early signs :cry:

CBY2k it loaded up no worries, problem is that it jams every minute for atleast 2 minutes and the PS2 makes noises I've never heard before in the process.

WTF is going on Rockstar? Spent $90 on the merkin, its not even a week old and its f**ked...

CC_Eagle

First Grade
bribiewarrigal said:
Mine did the same thing with vice city #-o . Can somebody tell me what the gym , tattoo parlor and house robbings are like?

Gym's good. You can also learn different new moves in different gyms located in different cities.

Although my only beef is that you lose muscle way to fast. I went from 100% muscle to below 10% in less than a "week".

Tatts are good, although there is no variety. The tatts are the same in every parlour.

Raider_69

Post Whore
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
lol ive never done any hose invasions..never seem to be able to find the dam truck..well actually never really looked.

me too
:lol: :lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
CC_Eagle said:
Although my only beef is that you lose muscle way to fast. I went from 100% muscle to below 10% in less than a "week".

How did you manage that? I built my muscle up to max first, then my stamina, and they drop down maybe once every day or couple of days by a tiny little notch at a time. Are you eating regularly? Not sure if that helps but I have been. Also I use the bike and do a lot of running between places as opposed to driving at times. My max health metre is up to a bit past three quarters now, it only seems to pop up when I'm running though.

What's the point of the treadmill in the gym? Is it meant to improve your running speed? I can't maintain any level higher than 7 on it. On 7 I can just keep it going, on 8 I can't quite. Whereas the bike is easy to do on 10.

incredible_holc

Juniors
you lose the muscle when you have no fat.

You need a little bit of fat on cj so when you are running or just dont eat, he loses fat first and not muscle

Munky

Coach
CC_Eagle said:
BlueNGoldBlood said:
my ps2 is constantly making those grinding noises when im playing this :? not a good sign ??

Early signs dude, early signs :cry:

CBY2k it loaded up no worries, problem is that it jams every minute for atleast 2 minutes and the PS2 makes noises I've never heard before in the process.

WTF is going on Rockstar? Spent $90 on the merkin, its not even a week old and its f***ed...

How old is your PS2?

The game is a hardware killer, you need a newer PS2 with the newer DVD drive to stop it killing itself.

Latest posts